SoDopeMafia X - Day 6 / END GAME

Comments

• primateprimate RabbleRouser
    I mentioned being blocked on N1.

I am sanguis

I get to choose one player and protect them every night for the entire game. I chose nav on N2.

It's tater or tier, imo. My guess is both.

The only outlier is mal, but even if he is 3p survivor type, there are others out there or the game would be over.
    or night 0 or whatever you call it
  • TierTier Offishal,
    primate wrote: »

I am sanguis

I get to choose one player and protect them every night for the entire game. I chose nav on N2.

The only outlier is mal, but even if he is 3p survivor type, there are others out there or the game would be over.

What was the reasoning behind protecting nav, is that the same reason you don't think hes scum now?
    Tier wrote: »
    Malion wrote: »
    If primate can confirm he got the drugs then tier will be accounted for. Unless he's been converted to a killer post Robb scan.

I did not get any drugs

My PM says I successfully protected you and successfully unloaded my cocaine. Not sure if the recipient gets a message but I definitely gave it to you.

@Malion
    Did you get a PM saying your condition had been met?

If not, either Tier is lying, or you are lying.

Or DS screwed the pooch.

@DS Are all PM's out?
  • TierTier Offishal,
    So it has to be Primate or Nav.

If it is Primate, he's not going to confirm it. Shift blame away from him to me.
    So it has to be Primate or Nav.

If it is Primate, he's not going to confirm it. Shift blame away from him to me.

Nav has seen me outside his house on a night when he had no other protection. Sanguis is a golden panther that DS invented for D and D.
  • TierTier Offishal,

Are they able to be lynched still or no?
    I can't imagine Mal not getting a pm for the completion of an action that changes his win condition.
  • TierTier Offishal,
    I can't imagine Mal not getting a pm for the completion of an action that changes his win condition.

I'd assume he'd get it too. DS has made a few mistakes this game so far. Maybe he'll correct it if we @DS

I am sanguis

What was the reasoning behind protecting nav, is that the same reason you don't think hes scum now?

I was blocked, and I assumed he was the most likely to use an action like that on me. Also his gameplay. No scum vibes from him on D1.

I'm not saying because, barring a late pm from DS to mal or myself, you look like scum.
    Not just look like, but have to be.
  • TierTier Offishal,

I'm not saying because, barring a late pm from DS to mal or myself, you look like scum.

I'm just asking cause I recall you saying that he could never die. If he's the killer (which I think he is) the I dont know what'd wed do.
  • TierTier Offishal,
    Not just look like, but have to be.

Then I assume you or Mal will be getting a PM shortly.
  • TierTier Offishal,
    Well from the flavor I got, it sounded like I killed Robb (not willingly obviously)
    thenavneet wrote: »
    I blocked Trash the night Robb died.

You did both on the same night?
    The only other option being that Mal is lying about his role, specifically the part where it changes his wincon.
  • TierTier Offishal,
    The only other option being that Mal is lying about his role, specifically the part where it changes his wincon.

I assume you writing off nav means that your panther prevents him from doing things?
    But if he was lying, and the delivery got to me, I assume it would have been publicly announced that he already met his wincon. (Assuming he's a 3p survivor type who stays 3p, but has a wincon tied to the delivery) The delivery part is definitely real as 2 people have confirmed it.

That said, why would he not deliver to me directly?

• TierTier Offishal,
    But if he was lying, and the delivery got to me, I assume it would have been publicly announced that he already met his wincon. (Assuming he's a 3p survivor type who stays 3p, but has a wincon tied to the delivery) The delivery part is definitely real as 2 people have confirmed it.

I guess its possible he has to survive and deliver?
  • TierTier Offishal,

Also, I'm just gonna throw it out there and I know it sounds scummy, but considering nav said he was somehow forced to make the robb kill, its possible DS is just killing off one person a night to hurry up the game?
  • MalionMalion RabbleRouser,
    If primate can confirm he got the drugs then tier will be accounted for. Unless he's been converted to a killer post Robb scan.

I did not get any drugs

My PM says I successfully protected you and successfully unloaded my cocaine. Not sure if the recipient gets a message but I definitely gave it to you.

@Malion

Or DS screwed the pooch.

@DS Are all PM's out?

Yeah DS told me I was successful and I won if I survive at this point. I just wanted to see if you liked about getting your drugs because it's either you or nav at this point.
    *lied about
  • TierTier Offishal,

I did not get any drugs

@Malion

Or DS screwed the pooch.

@DS Are all PM's out?

Yeah DS told me I was successful and I won if I survive at this point. I just wanted to see if you liked about getting your drugs because it's either you or nav at this point.

I'll just say that both of their claims are heavily dependent on the other.
  • TierTier Offishal,
    And it all comes down to the inactive voting :(
    Oh yeah if we're wrong one of us dies tonight and the other gets a no lynch tie vote tomorrow and we lose
  • TierTier Offishal,
    Oh yeah if we're wrong one of us dies tonight and the other gets a no lynch tie vote tomorrow and we lose

We still have 2 non town and 3 town right? It'll be 1v1v1 if we lynch town and town dies tomorrow night. Also primate was already cleared of being the killer so i think nav makes the most sense.
  • DSDS RabbleRouser

I'd assume he'd get it too. DS has made a few mistakes this game so far. Maybe he'll correct it if we @DS

Um, no I haven’t?
    dEoVuVB_d.jpg?maxwidth=280&shape=thumb&fidelity=high

Ah, you’ve been listening to cactus.

I did not get any drugs

@Malion

Or DS screwed the pooch.

@DS Are all PM's out?

I didn't get a pm.
    Either Tier and mal are in it together or nav is the killer unless it's tater and DS has been choosing at random, or The evil empire is allowed a communal kill as well as their regular action.
    I wish Maddie would check in while she's taking a shit or something.
This discussion has been closed.