Virgil proceeds to the bar
    dEoVuVB_d.jpg?maxwidth=280&shape=thumb&fidelity=high

Ah, you’ve been listening to cactus.
  • HoraceHorace BabyGroot
    Horace surveys the scene.

[color=cornflowerblue][b][i]

[/b][/i][/color]

• JohnnyDollarJohnnyDollar RabbleRouser
    Virgil proceeds to the bar and finds an empty barstool beside the couple. They seem to notice him and become aware that they are not alone and become a little less affectionate. The guy smiles and nods at Virgil as the bartender approaches.

"What'll ya have? I got beer and liquor. I can put orange juice in the liquor."
  • DSDS Offishal
    “Umm... alcoholic orange juice please! What a great idea! TAKE MY MONEY ALREADY.”

The bartender reaches below the bar and pulls out a clean metal jar. He unscrews it and pours a clear liquid out into a small cup. He returns the bottle below the bar and grabs a paper box and pours the orange juice from it into the glass. You can tell by his mix that it is a strong pour. He slides the drink to you.

"No need for pay, your ticket is all-inclusive. Anything else for ya?"
    Horace, as you look around, your eyes are still getting adjusted to the light, so everyone around you sort of looks like silhouettes, but as you look down at the handrail you're holding onto, you notice that it's actually a pretty good quality metal work. Nothing extravagant, but you're not quite sure where they would have gotten the tools to do something this quality. Or perhaps they've gotten quite adept at using old world techniques. Either way, you're a bit impressed.
  • HoraceHorace BabyGroot

Wow, check out this metal work! Impressive!

[/b][/i][/color]

• HoraceHorace BabyGroot
    Horace approaches the bartender, but declines a drink. Instead, he asks:

Do you have the time? When do we set sail?

[/b][/i][/color]

The bartender looks at his wrist. There is no watch.

"it's skin thirty! Nah, I'm just kiddin."

He looks up at the sun. "It's midday. We just pushed off."
    As he say that, you can feel the movement of the boat beneath you as it sways in the sea. Your chat is interrupted by the father of the family you saw earlier.

"Beer please."

"And I'll have one of those liquor drinks!" says one of the guys you passed on the steps as he walks up.

The bartender seems excited, for the business, "Now we're talking!" And he begins to prepare the orders.

The mood is quite jovial when Perry walks up.

“How you boys enjoying everything so far?”

He is nearly interrupted by the bartender who motions to Petunia who is clinging to Petey’s leg.

“Sir...”

“Oh yes, Petunia, you can’t be over here. Remember? How about you go down and see if they will let you taste test the ice cream. A real important job.”

“Yay!”

And she’s off and running downstairs with the excitement that only childhood and ice cream can bring.

The husband has his drink now and squeezes between you and Petey to return to his family.

“Sorry, where was I? Oh yes, you boys enjoying everything alright?” asks Petey. “Where are your other friends? Sleeping?”

• DSDS Offishal
    “I think they got sea sickness or something.” Says Virgil as he downs his orange juice and moonshine

• HoraceHorace BabyGroot
    “Sorry, where was I? Oh yes, you boys enjoying everything alright?” asks Petey. “Where are your other friends? Sleeping?”

Who knows. I think Paco might have a sleeping disorder.

[/b][/i][/color]

• HoraceHorace BabyGroot
    Horace heads back downstairs to check on Paco.

I'm sure he's around here somewhere!

[/b][/i][/color]

Just as Horace is about to walk down the steps to the lower cabin, he hears a sound and turns around just in time to see the husband who was at the bar earlier throw his drink into the face of one of the younger men who you passed on the steps earlier. He then punches him in the face.

There is a big scuffle and the young man's friends pull the two men apart. Just as you run up to the group, you hear the Husband yell, "What the fuck did you do to my wife?!?!"

Petey, hearing the language, ushers away the man's two kids and asks, "Where is your wife?"

"He won't tell me!" Where is she?!"

"I TOLD YOU I DON'T KNOW?"

The two young men pull the fighting guys apart to opposite sides of the bow of the boat.

Petey looks at you.

"Oh boy, we better get this figured out before it gets out of hand. I'll turn the boat around see if she fell overboard. You guys see what you can figure out with these two."
  • DSDS Offishal
    Virgil steps up to the forefront. "Alright guys, lets figure out what happened to this man's wife, and also find out how hot she is just for research purposes of course."

• HoraceHorace BabyGroot

Separate these fools?

[/b][/i][/color]

• HoraceHorace BabyGroot
    Horace separates the fools.

[/b][/i][/color]

Horace grabs the father and pulls him aside. Horace then looks at the other two young men.

“Get your friend and get him over there.”

After the men are seperated, the father looks at Horace.

“Please. I need to find my wife.”
  • DSDS Offishal
    "Where did you see her last?" Asks Virgil

The guy looks to Virgil with tears beginning to well in his eyes.

"I left her with the kids to get us drinks. I turned around once when I was at the bar waiting and I saw her talking to that asshole, and then I turned back around. When I got the drinks and came back, she wasn't there. And that idiot is acting like he doesn't know where she is."
  • DSDS Offishal
    The guy looks to Virgil with tears beginning to well in his eyes.

"I left her with the kids to get us drinks. I turned around once when I was at the bar waiting and I saw her talking to that asshole, and then I turned back around. When I got the drinks and came back, she wasn't there. And that idiot is acting like he doesn't know where she is."

"Did the kids see anything?"

The man stammers.

"I...I..I don't know...."
  • DSDS Offishal
    The man stammers.

"I...I..I don't know...."

Virgil grabs the man by his shirt and slaps him across the face.

"Snap out of it man!! There's gotta be something you can remember that will help us find her!"

• MittensMittens RabbleRouser,
    Paco, rubbing his eyes, stumbles up the stairs to the main deck.

"Hey, where can a guy find a quite place to sleep in this joint? Stop punching eachother, it's causing quite a raucous!"
    "I've told you everything I know!"

The man looks at Paco and pleads, "Please help me! This man is crazy and I can't find my wife!"
  • MittensMittens RabbleRouser,
    "Sounds like we, and by we I mean you, should be asking others on the boat what they've seen."

Leave a Comment

bolditalicunderlinestrikecodeimageurlquotespoiler
Drop image/file