REBELS: Day 4

A long time ago in a galaxy far far away.

STAR WARS: Episode middle of IV
Night 3

With the trash slug and the sith Lord not killing people in the night this Trooper walked with a pep in his step.

"I'll probably be ok"

But as the trooper walked through the opened doorway the door was activated and slammed down bisecting him in half.

Zoom on the nametag and it's...

Butternuts
Role: Stormtrooper

Alignment: Empire (Town)

Win Condition: You win if all non-town are eliminated

You are a Stormtrooper!
Just a normal stormtrooper. Nothing special. Get rid of all the rebel scum to win the game!

Day 4

Everyone gathers around for more mindless shooting.

Alive

darkusblack
tier
Cactus
Harrison
Vlady
Fuzzyshit
Thenavneet

Dead
johnnydollar -stormtrooper (empire)
primate -tarkin (empire)
thisisbad- chewie (rebels)
Ahoda- Dianoga (trash slug)
robbnva- stormtrooper (empire)
sock- medical trooper (empire)
DS- vader (empire)
Butternuts- stormtrooper (empire)

With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch.
Pluarity is a go

Comments

• TierTier Offishal,
    Cactus wrote: »
    if my confidence was a pizza, it would be a supreme

???????????????????????????

I 100% assumed you knew something that made you this confident? Why were you so confident when you didn't know anything?
  • Cat pulling a cat.

Looks like DS was telling the truth for a change.

#lynch @harrison
  • CactusCactus RabbleRouser
    7z1j44B.png

FREE DARRIN!!
  • VladykinsVladykins RabbleRouser,
    #lynch @Tier

I'm now majorly concerned with all the folks who decided lynching DS was a good idea- and I'm never one to be off a DS lynch, especially because now kicked the "two doctors" question up the street to kill the town vig.

If I could lynch more than one person right now, I'd lynch Tier, Nav, Darkus, and Cactus.
  • I admit I lynched DS because I hate the way he plays. Why tier?
    DS
  • TierTier Offishal,
    Vladykins wrote: »
    #lynch @Tier

I'm now majorly concerned with all the folks who decided lynching DS was a good idea- and I'm never one to be off a DS lynch, especially because now kicked the "two doctors" question up the street to kill the town vig.

If I could lynch more than one person right now, I'd lynch Tier, Nav, Darkus, and Cactus.

I mean the guy plays super scummy at all times. I guess I should have realized that when voting. By the way, did you get any indication if you were doc'd last night or not?
    I admit I lynched DS because I hate the way he plays. Why tier?

We already had a doc flip. If you believe there are two docs in the game, then tier is not who you want to vote for. Otherwise...

Tier wrote: »
    #lynch @Tier

I mean the guy plays super scummy at all times. I guess I should have realized that when voting. By the way, did you get any indication if you were doc'd last night or not?

I didn't even get a PM.
  • thenavneetthenavneet RabbleRouser
    So I know my vote on DS looks bad. But I can make up for it.

Watched Bnuts last night. He only had one visitor ....

#lynch @Catullus

Please believe me despite my shitty vote yesterday I AM town Watcher
  • TierTier Offishal,
    #lynch @Tier

I didn't even get a PM.

I guess you weren't attacked so mal didnt see the need to send you one? I definitely protected you last night. It was a toss up for me between you and bnuts, I guess I chose wrong.
  • TierTier Offishal,

Wrong.
  • TierTier Offishal,

Also you forgot the unlynch from harrison. Why were you trying to lynch an inactive at this point in the game anyway?
  • TierTier Offishal,

Wait, so you'd choose to lynch anyone active but yourself. Makes sense. I'm in the same boat.
  • thenavneet wrote: »

#lynch @Catullus

Do scum win if we get this wrong? Is this an MVP play by Nav?
  • TierTier Offishal,
    thenavneet wrote: »

#lynch @Catullus

Do scum win if we get this wrong? Is this an MVP play by Nav?

Depends on how many scum are left.

We are at 7 now with 4 to lynch.

If we guess wrong now and assume only 1 kill tonight we'd go to 5 alive 3 to lynch tomorrow. So if there are 3 scum left yes we'd lose, if there is just 1 or 2 left then we'd have another day I think.
  • thenavneetthenavneet RabbleRouser
    Lord Darkus I implore there to put faith in your loyal disciple (me)
  • TierTier Offishal,
    TiB already flipped scum so I'm not sure if we'd started with 3 or 4 scum in a game of 15. I'd assume 3, but I don't know the guidelines for this type of stuff.

Wait, so you'd choose to lynch anyone active but yourself. Makes sense. I'm in the same boat.

Given the DS lynch that was obviously a bad choice yesterday, even *more* after the Darth Vader claim, pretty much anybody who stayed on that lynch is bad. That's why I wish I could lynch more than one person.

Tier- The second "town doctor" that amazingly has not been targeted by anyone despite multiple days of claiming
    Nav- Who conveniently survived due to the "2nd town doctor"
    DB- Who didn't believe that Darth Vader would be town, despite the fact that the Rebels are BGs this game and so Empire = town.
    Cactus- Who is waaaay too smart to have voted like that given the evidence
    I am pretty much resigned to being on the end of another town loss at this point, though.
  • TierTier Offishal,

Tier- The second "town doctor" that amazingly has not been targeted by anyone despite multiple days of claiming

I'm sort of amazed too since when sock flipped it looked super bad. I guess I know how it feels to be in one of those games I make with 3 cops.
  • #lynch @Cactus

Don't let me down Nav!
  • TierTier Offishal,
    Is the unlynch thing still a thing?
  • Do we have to unlynch?

#unlynch

#lynch @Cactus
  • MalionMalion RabbleRouser,
    Yes always unlynch

Tier (1/4): Vlad
    Cactus (2/4): nav, Darkus

• TierTier Offishal,
    #lynch @Cactus

Can't really vote for myself, I sort of already suspected him as soon as DS flipped, plus nav claims to have seen him. Seems like an easy vote for me.
    plus nav claims to have seen him.

what? where? because that would be a lie.

FREE DARRIN!!
    btw i'm taking bearnotes on how some people are building this train against me

FREE DARRIN!!
  • Hammer the lying fucker!
  • MalionMalion RabbleRouser,
    Tier (1/4): Vlad
    Cactus (3/4): nav, Darkus, tier

This discussion has been closed.