REBELS: END

Comments

• ahodaahoda Offishal
    Malion wrote: »
    If you had attacked sock he was protecting himself and there would have been 2 survivals night 1

that would have been fun. sock would have been lynched because he is inactive. lol
  • VladykinsVladykins RabbleRouser,
    I don't get town MVP for being on Tier day after day even though nobody would listen to the obvious lie and instead lynched everyone *but* Tier? After that, we would have lynched Nav and game over, but NOOOOOOO everyone decided DS was bad? fml

Three losses
  • primateprimate RabbleRouser
    DS is right this time. He was obvious vig, Tier was obvious scum, and nav was busted by association. This thing was solved by D3.
    Vladykins
  • Always easy to say in hindsight
  • TierTier Offishal,
    Mafia needs those m/lvps too.
    Nah, mafia was caught out by D3, town was just too dumb to actually vote you guys out. :pleased:
  • Blame DS for his stupid plays in every game.
  • ButternutsButternuts RabbleRouser,
    They were pretty reliant on each other, enough to warrant lynching either one and finding out about both.
    DS was claiming killing people, and no one cc’d, even if he is killing the wrong people there was no one saying he can’t be and d3 was definitely the day someone would have needed to come out and cc
    Tier wrote: »

I had a better read on you being scum than nav based on my experiences being scum with you!
  • CactusCactus RabbleRouser
    the only problem here is that darren is scum irl so it throws off my radar when he's actually town

FREE DARRIN!!
    i pray for the day when i save him from scum culture
    Vladykins

FREE DARRIN!!
  • TierTier Offishal,
    Butternuts wrote: »

I had a better read on you being scum than nav based on my experiences being scum with you!

Yeah. The doc claim was forced out of me when nav was attacked. I was a doc though, just scum doc.
    Scum doc seems op
    You only have 3 or so people to protect
  • Depends on number of players I guess
    Scum doc seems op

But it outed who he protected as well as himself. The issue was people believing we would ever EVER have two town doctors in a game this small. Town should have cleaned up immediately, but decided to brain fart twice in a row. Tier was obviously scum- he didn't even claim nurse or anything.
  • MalionMalion RabbleRouser,
    Scum doc seems op

Well the don wasn't bulletproof and with 3 people making kills at night the scum needed some sort of protection.

Idk scum doctors I thought were pretty common.

Well I'm sorry if this game garnered any bad feelings but I hope you enjoyed my flavour at least (:
    NO bad feelings- I just didn't expect Cat to fail so hard- in fact, his decision was the only thing that caused me to suspect him in the slightest since I never expected him to vote contrary to all evidence.
    Scum doc seems op

Well the don wasn't bulletproof and with 3 people making kills at night the scum needed some sort of protection.

Well I'm sorry if this game garnered any bad feelings but I hope you enjoyed my flavour at least (:

its the first game ive played with a scum doctor, i havent played too many games like 6-7 maybe.

im not complaining, i enjoyed the game, i just like talking through everything. i did think scum doc seemed op but when you compare it with godfather it's pretty similar

alot of non common roles i dont think even about too much during the game, ie when nav was protected i just auto think doctor, SK and vig dont go through my thought process until someone brings it up, which i why i post what im thinking and then everyone jumps on my back about that
    and i prefer not to think about bussing until i have to coz that shit makes shit super confusing
  • TierTier Offishal,
    Scum doc seems op

Yeah. I thought i couldn't protect myself, but once I convinced DS Sock couldnt protect himself either, Mal told me i could.
    No need to worry about busses cat only bussed with himself and was never targeted
  • TierTier Offishal,
    edited April 2018
    Scum doc seems op

Yeah. The protection just shouldn't have shown up in thread imo.
    Scum doc seems op

Maybe I'm old fashioned but when someone is attacked and saved the save shows up. Maybe thats not the ffa way but that's how I've always done it.
    Scum doc seems op

Yeah. I thought i couldn't protect myself, but once I convinced DS Sock couldnt protect himself either, Mal told me i could.

Yeah poor wording on my part and sock did in fact protect himself the only night he protected at all
    So @Sock only protects himself and @Catullus only busses himself
    Great team play guys
    Scum doc seems op

Maybe I'm old fashioned but when someone is attacked and saved the save shows up. Maybe thats not the ffa way but that's how I've always done it.

If that had happened, then mafia doc would be OP.
  • Butternuts wrote: »
    Great team play guys

Found our LVPs
  • Malion wrote: »
    Scum doc seems op

If you did it here then it is the FFA way. That is the FFA way.
    Great team play guys

if you had to play with a robb on your ass you'd be bussing yourself too

FREE DARRIN!!
    Vladykins wrote: »
    NO bad feelings- I just didn't expect Cat to fail so hard- in fact, his decision was the only thing that caused me to suspect him in the slightest since I never expected him to vote contrary to all evidence.

maybe you should've said something at the time? i was left with a pile of inactives and darren doing his victory dance, which usually is a huge tell that he's about to do some double-reverse impossible moonshot nonsense and it's worth removing him just to avoid the risk.

the real problem was everyone (especially darkus) disappearing on my last day where i fully roleclaimed to an empty room and no one was around to change their vote.

FREE DARRIN!!
    Cactus wrote: »
    Vladykins wrote: »

maybe you should've said something at the time? i was left with a pile of inactives and darren doing his victory dance, which usually is a huge tell that he's about to do some double-reverse impossible moonshot nonsense and it's worth removing him just to avoid the risk.

the real problem was everyone (especially darkus) disappearing on my last day where i fully roleclaimed to an empty room and no one was around to change their vote.

You mean say stuff like:
    Vladykins wrote:
    I don't buy two docs in a game this small.

Nail Tier then Nav.

#lynch @Tier

Followed shortly by this reference to DS being town when Darkus called him on the Darth Vader claim:
    Nah, unless you are Vader, Vader would be town.
    Just like Tarkin.

That was all D3. I could have spent more time but was busy at work- it still was super obvious that Tier couldn't be second town doctor when first doctor flipped.
    ahoda