REBELS: END

Comments

• CactusCactus RabbleRouser
    i'm obviously talking about the time after the thing you're complaining about.

FREE DARRIN!!
  • Don't blame me. It was all Darren and his dance.
  • VladykinsVladykins RabbleRouser,
    Cactus wrote: »

You mean when I voted Tier yet again and said that the order we should now go after people is Tier, Nav, DB, then you, because your two votes that killed DS made no sense given what I indicated D3?

I even said I was resigned to a town loss because people weren't even paying attention to basic mafia logic.

Vladykins wrote: »

You mean when I voted Tier yet again...

no. i'm talking about after the thing you're complaining about.

"after" as in 'after' (meaning after)

FREE DARRIN!!
    Don't blame me. It was all Darren and his dance.

i blame you for saying "Hammer the lying fucker!" and then abandoning the thread without ever checking in to see what that pressure would produce.

were you so confident in your vote against me that you didn't care to hear my claim?

FREE DARRIN!!
  • ButternutsButternuts RabbleRouser,
    i believe if his confidence was a pizza it would be a supreme
    VladykinsCactusdarkusblackahoda
  • DSDS RabbleRouser
    Darkus is just the worst mafia player on this site and this game has solidified that fact
    dEoVuVB_d.jpg?maxwidth=280&shape=thumb&fidelity=high

Ah, you’ve been listening to cactus.
  • thenavneetthenavneet RabbleRouser
    I tried to explain the 2 doctors thing by bringing up Mafia Actress which HAS happened to me before - Herm was Town Nurse/Doc and DS was Mafia actress who visited Herm N1 and flipped as Town Nurse/Doc when lynched leading to a Herm lynch the next day who flipped as the same thing.

Buuuuuut by that point Tier and I already looked super scummy so no one believed us.

I didn't want to claim watcher. My OG claim was going to be JOAT - 1 time cop, 1 time track, 1 time watch, MAYBE 1 time Doc. But I was late in catching up after surviving an attack and was rushed to claim something.
    Essentially Cat you are blaming Darkus for voting you after you and him both poorly voted DS.

• MalionMalion RabbleRouser,
    Malion wrote: »
    Tier wrote: »
    Malion wrote: »
    Butternuts wrote: »
    Scum doc seems op
    You only have 3 or so people to protect

Well the don wasn't bulletproof and with 3 people making kills at night the scum needed some sort of protection.

Idk scum doctors I thought were pretty common.

Well I'm sorry if this game garnered any bad feelings but I hope you enjoyed my flavour at least (:

Yeah. The protection just shouldn't have shown up in thread imo.

Maybe I'm old fashioned but when someone is attacked and saved the save shows up. Maybe thats not the ffa way but that's how I've always done it.

If that had happened, then mafia doc would be OP.

Why is that op?
    The doc saving a person isn't stopping the kill but reviving. Or preventing death after a kill has been made. It's not a role block where the kill just doesn't happen.
  • TierTier Offishal,

When i saw that I knew I was gonna quote it ASAP the next day to try to get him lynched. Was too good.
    In a game this small I think not announcing would make the mafia doc OP- it would mean that the vig would have to out himself to announce he'd attack and you'd only get the mafia survivor, with the mafia doc able to protect the remaining mafia the rest of the game.
  • TierTier Offishal,
    I just thought it was wrong because all 3 scum were somewhat outed D2 the way it unfolded.
    Essentially Cat you are blaming Darkus for voting you after you and him both poorly voted DS.

correct. and good comprehension of the word after!

and agreed that darkus made two mistakes, one of them fatal for town.

FREE DARRIN!!

When i saw that I knew I was gonna quote it ASAP the next day to try to get him lynched. Was too good.

i was laughing when i posted that even though it was a p dumb joke

mostly because i never make strong accusations like that so i knew it would actually happen. what a coinflip.

FREE DARRIN!!
  • DSDS RabbleRouser
    I just thought it was wrong because all 3 scum were somewhat outed D2 the way it unfolded.

well tbh claiming the save was a very dumb thing to do as scum, you got lucky that the doc was inactive

• DSDS RabbleRouser
    which btw brings me to, can you guys stop putting sock in games

• TierTier Offishal,
    DS wrote: »

well tbh claiming the save was a very dumb thing to do as scum, you got lucky that the doc was inactive

eh. we'd have been down to 1 scum left going into n2, we'd have lost anyway.
    purge anyone who hasnt posted x times by end of d2, before n3. tell us their afilliation and role along with whoever got lynched

?
    why does no one ever respond to that, is it dumb
  • thenavneetthenavneet RabbleRouser
    If someone posts absolutely NOTHING for 2 days then yeah they should be removed.
  • Butternuts wrote: »
    why does no one ever respond to that, is it dumb

No. It would be nice to find a dozen people who play properly and then call it a day taking turns hosting games.
    The issue is that once the game gets going, unless there is a replacement, the balance was designed into the game usually. So just removing someone (especially in a smaller game) can quickly upset that balance. I would always prefer to try to replace than to remove.
  • DSDS RabbleRouser
    could always replace with dead townies

how about a game where two players control on character? could call it HYDRA or something like that

FREE DARRIN!!
  • Cactus wrote: »
    how about a game where two players control on character? could call it HYDRA or something like that

Awesome! Start it on a Saturday and make day one finish on a Sunday.

Awesome! Start it on a Saturday and make day one finish on a Sunday.

what a great way to prevent inactives!

FREE DARRIN!!
  • ahodaahoda Offishal
    I love how Darkus and Cat scum sided. It was a work of art.
    Vladykins
  • I have no idea what that means but thanks!
    ahoda is the best!

FREE DARRIN!!