ONUW #3

1235»

Comments

• TierTier Offishal,
    Butternuts wrote: »
    Tier wrote: »
    why didnt you contest him bnuts?

Getting mittens lynched was a loss for me, either I’m wolf with him and we lose or I’m tanner and I lose.
    he claimed drunk and said he picked 2, I picked 3 so I knew I was wolf or tanner.
    The 50% chance of tanner meant whatever I did I was always 50% to win, and I thought the best way to win was to win as tanner so went with that

He wasn't a drunk though. He didn't pick anything.
  • ButternutsButternuts RabbleRouser,
    Whenever I voted to lynch mittens is when I knew for sure he was wolf but at that point I was 1/3 to be villager wolf or tanner, and again whatever I did I was 33% to win so I was going for the tanner win from the beginning, but didn’t push it too hard as I was ok with any outcome

I couldn’t put the odds in my favour at any point so just went with whatever came my way
    Or maybe I just played bad nav?
  • TierTier Offishal,
    If you are lynched. You lose 2 ways (wolf/villager)

If you aren't lynched you only lose if you are tanner.
    Butternuts wrote: »
    why didnt you contest him bnuts?

Getting mittens lynched was a loss for me, either I’m wolf with him and we lose or I’m tanner and I lose.
    he claimed drunk and said he picked 2, I picked 3 so I knew I was wolf or tanner.
    The 50% chance of tanner meant whatever I did I was always 50% to win, and I thought the best way to win was to win as tanner so went with that

He wasn't a drunk though. He didn't pick anything.

No but he claimed picking 2 which did my job for me without outting myself, nav said he looked at 1 and 3 so they were the wolf and tanner cards
    I picked 3 and mittens claiming 2 which was villager card so he was in the clear and the only play left is to lynch me, and I roll the 2 sided dice on being tanner

If mittens had claimed 3 he woulda screwed himself and outted himself as wolf tho lol
    If you are lynched. You lose 2 ways (wolf/villager)

If you aren't lynched you only lose if you are tanner.

Right but I knew I wasn’t villager after nav told us 1 and 3 were the cards he looked at

If I’m not lynched I still have to get a townie lynched (if I’m wolf) or vice versa
  • MittensMittens RabbleRouser,
    Dang! I thought I had it in the bag Hahahaha
  • DSDS RabbleRouser
    Lmfao

Gg guys
    dEoVuVB_d.jpg?maxwidth=280&shape=thumb&fidelity=high

Ah, you’ve been listening to cactus.
  • thenavneetthenavneet RabbleRouser
    That was ... hilarious.
  • MittensMittens RabbleRouser,
    Amazing, I had a lot of fun
  • DSDS RabbleRouser