GG TEAM
    dEoVuVB_d.jpg?maxwidth=280&shape=thumb&fidelity=high

Ah, you’ve been listening to cactus.
  • MalionMalion RabbleRouser,
    Was it just the one?
  • ButternutsButternuts RabbleRouser,
    was cat a wolf too?
  • DSDS RabbleRouser
    Nah just the one, wolf randed to the pile that’s how mittens knew there was an insomniac in the pile

• ButternutsButternuts RabbleRouser,
    sounds like 2 werewolves is quite an advantage, hard for just one person convince people of lies
    Butternuts wrote: »
    sounds like 2 werewolves is quite an advantage, hard for just one person convince people of lies

Depends on what roles are in play. 2 werewolves can increase the odds of being lynched because there are more of them in general. Also more of them to be swapped with the troublemaker.

If we have a bigger game like this again id like to see how a minion could change things.
  • CactusCactus RabbleRouser
    was cat a wolf too?

no, i was switched to tanner

FREE DARRIN!!
  • DSDS RabbleRouser
    Malion wrote: »

Depends on what roles are in play. 2 werewolves can increase the odds of being lynched because there are more of them in general. Also more of them to be swapped with the troublemaker.

If we have a bigger game like this again id like to see how a minion could change things.

I put all the roles into the pile and rolled dice to see what would pop up

DS wrote: »
    Malion wrote: »

I put all the roles into the pile and rolled dice to see what would pop up

Oh no it's fine I have just been drip feeding the roles per game so everyone gets used to them. It.seemed like the games had too few for a minion though.
  • DSDS RabbleRouser
    Yeah I could’ve maybe balanced it a bit better, but you just got kinda unlucky

• I have one night ultimate vampire in real life. Once we get to grips with this we can add that. Also I will get one night ultimate alien as well.
  • CactusCactus RabbleRouser
    do you have one night ultimate day astronaut?

FREE DARRIN!!
    I have one night ultimate vampire in real life. Once we get to grips with this we can add that. Also I will get one night ultimate alien as well.

Alien might be tricky with all the random alternate timeloops stuff and how everyone is in a circle of sorts. Maybe it could work with some tweaking.
    DS wrote: »
    Yeah I could’ve maybe balanced it a bit better, but you just got kinda unlucky

The balance was fine I wasn't saying it was imbalanced I was just saying I'd like to add minion to a bigger game since he would be too heavy on the werewolf side in a smaller game