really difficult to navigate this site

damf1damf1 BabyGroot
seriously, all these buttons to mash and clickety clack with the mouse and stuff. I want to talk to you guys but computer stuff is hard. If we were in person, that'd be easy. Is there a view new posts or active topics or something? I like that kinda stuff.

Comments

• TierTier Offishal,
    Hit mark all viewed and afterwards if there is a red "new" button next to the post topic click it and read that post.
  • TierTier Offishal,
    but i agree having the main page just all of the threads mixed into one big mess is sort of cluttered.

http://ffa.darkusblack.com/categories

or some variation of it might be better for the homepage.
  • damf1damf1 BabyGroot
    I have to piss.
  • DSDS RabbleRouser
    This site is designed with mobile browsers in mind. One big list of threads makes it so you dont have to click in and out of categories to find threads that are active. You can then use the categories in the sidebar to sort them down further if you are looking for something specific
    dEoVuVB_d.jpg?maxwidth=280&shape=thumb&fidelity=high

Ah, you’ve been listening to cactus.
  • DSDS RabbleRouser
    its like the simplest site to navigate honestly. you just type in ffa.fyi and then you are on the page with all the threads

• TierTier Offishal,
    DS wrote: »
    its like the simplest site to navigate honestly. you just type in ffa.fyi and then you are on the page with all the threads

its ffa.darkusblack.com get it right.
  • DSDS RabbleRouser
    i just use ffa.fyi because thats even easier to type

• MalionMalion RabbleRouser,
    I just type f and my phone does the rest
  • damf1damf1 BabyGroot
    was kinda hoping somebody told me where to click and what buttons to mash. No worries. I can probably figure it out.
  • damf1damf1 BabyGroot
    Malion wrote: »

I type f in my phone and it tells me to go fuck yourself.
  • CactusCactus RabbleRouser
    damf1 wrote: »
    seriously, all these buttons to mash and clickety clack with the mouse and stuff. I want to talk to you guys but computer stuff is hard. If we were in person, that'd be easy. Is there a view new posts or active topics or something? I like that kinda stuff.

just bookmark this thread and we'll chitchat with you here all in one place?

FREE DARRIN!!
  • darkusblackdarkusblack Offishal,
    Cactus wrote: »

just bookmark this thread and we'll chitchat with you here all in one place?

There is no way he is going to be able to handle bookmarking.

I type f in my phone and it tells me to go fuck yourself.

Got 'em
  • DSDS RabbleRouser

Exactly

@damf1 wait...
  • damf1damf1 BabyGroot
    So difficult. It's almost like facebook or something. (really confusing.. algorithms and whatever else they do) Hopefully better... Pretty sure you guys are up to something. Hopefully you're not all into ping pong in DC. fingers crossed. Anything is possible. Really difficult to navigate. this site. punctuation is so difficult for me too.
  • DSDS RabbleRouser
    Life through damfs eyes is interesting

american brans

FREE DARRIN!!
    He made it here twice. Progress!
  • ahodaahoda Offishal
    how do you make a stupid idiot proof site more idiot proof for damf?
    Press the buttons for him I guess.
    jitterbug upgrade?

FREE DARRIN!!
  • ahodaahoda Offishal
    Cat can you please give me a detailed description, along with diagrams, on what jitterbug is? Thanks in advance.
    ahoda wrote: »
    Cat can you please give me a detailed description, along with diagrams, on what jitterbug is? Thanks in advance.

4P8FTc8.png
    ahoda

FREE DARRIN!!
    Do people not remember jitterbug? Lol
  • VladykinsVladykins RabbleRouser,

I just type "f", then i pause, stand up on my desk, do a Mexican hat dance (sombrero not included), clap three times, pray to a Great Old One, then the site opens.

This is why I don't log in on the weekends. I have a sombrero at home and it ruins everything.
  • damf1damf1 BabyGroot
    Vladykins wrote: »

I just type "f", then i pause, stand up on my desk, do a Mexican hat dance (sombrero not included), clap three times, pray to a Great Old One, then the site opens.

This is why I don't log in on the weekends. I have a sombrero at home and it ruins everything.

wtf. who do you pray to? Tezcatlipoca?
  • VladykinsVladykins RabbleRouser,
    edited May 2018
    Vladykins wrote: »

wtf. who do you pray to? Tezcatlipoca?

Close- Coatlicue

7245a7e2066f010d3debbb789296c8c86049d06d.jpg

• damf1damf1 BabyGroot
    the jitterbug is a dance.
    Sure is grandpa