SCRAWLYMPICS PHASE ONE RESULTS → http://darkusblack.com/ffa/discussion/809/

Ahoda Family Reunion Mafia Game D2

Game Rules

General Rules

1. Be active in the game no matter what your role is. Inactive players will not get replaced or killed off.
2. Do not talk about the game outside the thread, unless your role specifically allows it.
3. Do not quote anything sent to you in a private message. Use your own words if you want to pass along the information.
4. Ask the MOD questions if anything is unclear. It is the best way to make sure you understand.
5. Have fun. It is a game, I expect courteous and mature behavior. Play to win but also play the game to enjoy it.
6. Try to post at least once in every game day phase. Days in the game will last no more then 1 Day with night actions required within 24 hours. Saturday and Sunday may count as 1 combined day.
7. Do not edit the content of your posts. It is not fair if you post something that some people get to see and others don't. Breaking of this rule can result in a quick death by MOD. The MOD is allowed to edit his/her posts. if you do an updated vote count and edit it I will be lenient since you're doing everyone a favor
8. Keep posts about the game and not bring in outside activity as it confuses the game.
9. YOU MAY DO 1 AFTER DEATH RAGE POST!!!! Do not put any game information in it please.
10. Please post votes in the standard format. ex. ##Lynch JC
11. No lynch is permitted
12. Plurality will be in effect unless stated by mod.

Lynches are done publicly with a needed 50% +1 votes for a kill. (e.g. With 13 alive it will take 7 votes for a lynch).

Comments

• ahodaahoda Offishal
    edited May 2018
    PLAYERS ALIVE

1. BNuts
    2. Mal
    3. DS
    4. Cat
    5. Mittens
    6. TIB
    7. Josh
    8. Nav
    9. Sock
    10. Rob

PLAYERS DECEASED

1. Tier - Town VT
    2. Primate - Town bodyguard
    3. Darkus - Town Friendly Neighbor
  • ahodaahoda Offishal
    mourning-monkey.jpg

Our dear friend Primate as mourning the loss of his best friend ahoda. Tears were streaming down his face. He kept thinking of all the "FU DADDS" they shared. All the shit talk. All the laughter at Curtis's expense. Now, it's all gone. Who else would he share those experiences with?

Unfortunately for him, his mourning wouldn't last long and he would quickly have all those questions resolved. A shadow crept up from behind wielding a lead pipe. As Primate reached for a tissue he received a blow so devastating to the back of his head it shattered his teeth.

His body slumped forward as blood pours out of the top of his head and out of his nose. 1 single blow is all it took.

Primate is town bodyguard

Sister

You are my sister Adrian and you're married to TJ and the two of you recently had twins named Thomas and Garrett. You graduated from George Mason University with a degree in nursing and you have a passion to help and protect people.

You are the town bodyguard and each night you may protect 1 person and give your life for them. If that person is targeted you will spare them and die for them instead.

WIN CONDITION

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.
  • ahodaahoda Offishal
    26245E6E00000578-2971764-The_perfect_bacon_butty_is_made_with_untoasted_white_bread_smoke-m-31_1425030626832.jpg

Darkus was visibly shaken after seeing Ahoda murdered and Tier strung up. He couldn't talk without stuttering and mumbling. He just had to get away. He needed a nice crisp butty and cucumber water. He went to his car to make the quick run to the store.

He put the keys in the ignition..............

waxahachie-car-fire.gif

Darkus is town friendly neighbor

Cousin Sarah

You are my bitchy cousin Sarah and used to be a fat bitch until you had lap band surgery. Now you’re just a skinny bitch. Your mom is Aunt Lola and your dad is Uncle Ed. You also have a brother named Tommy. I haven’t seen you since our grandfather died and I’m very ok with that you snobby little bitch. You have mouth that doesn’t stop talking and never shuts the fuck up.

You are the town friendly neighbor and each night you can pick 1 person and I will send them a message letting them know your alignment.

Ex. Player Z is town

WIN CONDITION

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.[/spolier]
  • ahodaahoda Offishal
    edited May 2018
    WITH 10 ALIVE IT TAKES 6 TO LYNCH. PLURALITY IS IN EFFECT. DAY WILL END IN 28 HOURS.

• ahodaahoda Offishal
    GAME ON!!!!
  • DSDS RabbleRouser
    Woah so two kills?

I’ll let the person I blocked come out and say it
    dEoVuVB_d.jpg?maxwidth=280&shape=thumb&fidelity=high

Ah, you’ve been listening to cactus.
  • MittensMittens RabbleRouser,
    Now she’s just a skinny bitch lol
  • CactusCactus RabbleRouser
    well fuck. so primate was who i was looking for and now he's not alive to confirm me.

FREE DARRIN!!
  • ButternutsButternuts RabbleRouser,
    Cactus wrote: »
    well fuck. so primate was who i was looking for and now he's not alive to confirm me.

so youre claiming same role as darkus or something?
    wouldnt be surprised if the 2nd kill was a 3rd party thing
  • MalionMalion RabbleRouser,
    The first post kinda spoils the kills there
    But great flavour over all
  • SockSock RabbleRouser
    The queen is dead, long live the queen
  • RobbnvaRobbnva RabbleRouser
    so primate was just playing terrible. smh I've got nothing and my top read is dead so i'm back to ground zero
    primate
    Cat, que te folle un pez
  • SockSock RabbleRouser
    Cat, que te folle un pez
    any reason for those 2, im out for a bit hopefully some info comes by the time im back
    i did nothing n1 btw
    Tib hasn’t posted I don’t believe. I want to hear from him
    Cat, que te folle un pez
    oh yeh, he posted once to lynch that was it iirc
    Butternuts wrote: »

well no, i wasn't claiming any role. i didn't even remember that darkus claimed a role.

FREE DARRIN!!
    Butternuts wrote: »

well no, i wasn't claiming any role. i didn't even remember that darkus claimed a role.

Darkus died, he didnt need to claim...

Darkus is town friendly neighbor

Cousin Sarah

You are the town friendly neighbor and each night you can pick 1 person and I will send them a message letting them know your alignment.

and it just sounded similar like you told primate you are town and now he can't confirm?
  • primateprimate RabbleRouser
    Alright, fuck you guys, I'm done. I'm tired of being shit on personally for no valid reason. You have someone who knows what I did last night and if you choose to Lynch me, so be it. I'll continue following along and continue submitting actions but I'm not going to actively participate in a discussion in which I have to read constant people just denegrating my character over a fucking mafia game. You guys are toxic, this happens every game to someone. Fuck you all.
    Sockahoda
  • TierTier Offishal,
    I was the tanner. You guys goofed.
    ahoda
    primate wrote: »
    Alright, fuck you guys, I'm done. I'm tired of being shit on personally for no valid reason. You have someone who knows what I did last night and if you choose to Lynch me, so be it. I'll continue following along and continue submitting actions but I'm not going to actively participate in a discussion in which I have to read constant people just denegrating my character over a fucking mafia game. You guys are toxic, this happens every game to someone. Fuck you all.

You are dead
    Cat, que te folle un pez
    Amen nobody shit on you personally. I just think you played bad.
    Cat, que te folle un pez
    robb totally gets it

FREE DARRIN!!
    that's why I'm the goat
    Cat, que te folle un pez
  • DSDS RabbleRouser
    I’m confused as to what cactus is hinting at for his claim

Why didn’t scum kill the outed PR?
    Cat, que te folle un pez
  • DSDS RabbleRouser
    Robbnva wrote: »
    Why didn’t scum kill the outed PR?

Sorry Rob, but how do you know that they didn’t try?

My assumption had been that primate died protecting me. Is there something you know different?

• DSDS RabbleRouser
    Robbnva wrote: »
    primate wrote: »

You are dead

seems like you noticed primates claim of his night action in there and are trying to flip this on me somehow

• DSDS RabbleRouser
    “You have someone who knows what I did last night” etc etc

This discussion has been closed.