Ahoda Family Reunion Mafia Game D3

Game Rules

General Rules

1. Be active in the game no matter what your role is. Inactive players will not get replaced or killed off.
2. Do not talk about the game outside the thread, unless your role specifically allows it.
3. Do not quote anything sent to you in a private message. Use your own words if you want to pass along the information.
4. Ask the MOD questions if anything is unclear. It is the best way to make sure you understand.
5. Have fun. It is a game, I expect courteous and mature behavior. Play to win but also play the game to enjoy it.
6. Try to post at least once in every game day phase. Days in the game will last no more then 1 Day with night actions required within 24 hours. Saturday and Sunday may count as 1 combined day.
7. Do not edit the content of your posts. It is not fair if you post something that some people get to see and others don't. Breaking of this rule can result in a quick death by MOD. The MOD is allowed to edit his/her posts. if you do an updated vote count and edit it I will be lenient since you're doing everyone a favor
8. Keep posts about the game and not bring in outside activity as it confuses the game.
9. YOU MAY DO 1 AFTER DEATH RAGE POST!!!! Do not put any game information in it please.
10. Please post votes in the standard format. ex. ##Lynch JC
11. No lynch is permitted
12. Plurality will be in effect unless stated by mod.

Lynches are done publicly with a needed 50% +1 votes for a kill. (e.g. With 13 alive it will take 7 votes for a lynch).

Comments

• ahodaahoda Offishal
    edited May 2018
    PLAYERS ALIVE

1. BNuts
    2. DS
    3. Cat
    4. Mittens
    5. TIB
    6. Nav
    7. Sock
    8. Rob

PLAYERS DECEASED

1. Tier - Town VT
    2. Primate - Town bodyguard
    3. Darkus - Town Friendly Neighbor
    4. Josh - Town Shrink
    5. Mal - Town Tracker
  • ahodaahoda Offishal
    edited May 2018
    tenor.gif

Mal was sitting down rubbing his chin deep in thought. "We have to find these Iranian scum sheep fucking pigs!"

snap

Mal turns around at the sound of a twig snapping.

"Who's there?" Mal shouts at the darkness.

A shadow steps forward. Eyes glowing red. Sheep under his left arm and AK-47 in the right hand. The figure is dressed in a white sheet and wearing a turban. Gold chains adorned around his neck.

"سلام

زمان مرگ پوشک مادر بی رنگ پوست." he says.

Mal looks confused. "Dude, I don't speak pig fucker. What the fuck did you just say?"

The assailant lifts his gun and pumps Mal full of lead while shouting, "Allah Allah Allah! Mohamed jihad!"

Mal drops to his knees with blood pouring out of dozens of bullet holes littered all over his body.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRTWi6URM0TcdRlMGRXf8rY9TKAirXZKYsYgsx0NaD8dwrfSg39CA

Mal was town tracker

Mom

You are my mom. I <3 you mom! You are a mother of 2 (Adrian and Armin) and graduated from college and moved the family to Virginia so you could become an auditor for the federal government. You have since retired after 25+ years working for the USPS OIG.

You are town tracker and each night you may tack 1 person and see where they go that night.

WIN CONDITION

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.
  • ahodaahoda Offishal
    edited May 2018
    WITH 8 ALIVE IT TAKES 5 TO LYNCH. PLURALITY IS IN EFFECT AND DEADLINE WILL BE SUNDAY AT 12 PM EST

• ahodaahoda Offishal
    GAME ON!!!!!
  • ahodaahoda Offishal
    D3 “I WANT MY MOMMY!” VOTE COUNT

NOT VOTED: BNuts, DS, Cat, Mittens, TIB, Nav, Sock, Rob

WITH 8 ALIVE IT TAKES 5 TO LYNCH. PLURALITY IS IN EFFECT AND DEADLINE WILL BE SUNDAY AT 12 PM EST
  • RobbnvaRobbnva RabbleRouser
    Mittens is town.

#lynch @ds
    Cat, que te folle un pez
  • MalionMalion RabbleRouser,
    girlfriend2.jpg
    ahoda
  • CactusCactus RabbleRouser
    ahoda wrote: »
    D3 “I WANT MY MOMMY!” VOTE COUNT

IwgvLsA.png

clues on clues

FREE DARRIN!!
  • thisisbadthisisbad BabyGroot
    I honestly thought i'd be strung up yesterday lol
  • thisisbadthisisbad BabyGroot
    so last night someone came and stole my role
  • ButternutsButternuts RabbleRouser,
    Robbnva wrote: »
    Mittens is town.

#lynch @ds

How does mittens being town implicate ds?

We know ds is roleblocker and there was only 1 kill, my first thought was whoever ds blocked is killer (but we don’t know which affiliation - mafia town or 3rd party)
    thisisbad wrote: »
    so last night someone came and stole my role

Is it a role we need to worry about? If mafia or 3rd party potentially have it
    Ds not being killed implicates ds imo.
    Cat, que te folle un pez
    Ds not being killed implicates ds imo.

Usually I would agree but it’s pretty likely he blocked a killer (assuming there aren’t 2 blockers) and that killer was likely after you or ds
    well let's see who he blocked I guess
    Cat, que te folle un pez
  • DSDS RabbleRouser
    I blocked Cat because I figured with how he is playing he is either SK or cult recruiter (or that’s what I took from Joshs flip)

Btw rob, YOU were the one who pushed for a Josh lynch and opened up the possibility of people being recruited. And wtf, you’re suspecting me when the town tracker just died like they aren’t killing power roles?

N1 it’s obvious that Primate died protecting me. N2 they probably thought they would be seen going after me or something
    dEoVuVB_d.jpg?maxwidth=280&shape=thumb&fidelity=high

Ah, you’ve been listening to cactus.
  • DSDS RabbleRouser
    Or maybe they just think I’m not suspecting them or something. Maybe I’m off with my reads, but I think Cat is 100% the way to go today

#lynch @Cactus

I didn't push for a josh lynch nor did I mention recruiting. wtf are you talking about?
    Cat, que te folle un pez
  • DSDS RabbleRouser
    I could go josh

After someone else lynches josh

• DSDS RabbleRouser
    Did you not read Josh’s flip?

• DSDS RabbleRouser
    That lynch made no sense at all

• DSDS RabbleRouser
    That’s what I meant by opening up the possibility of someone being recruited. I never said you directly mentioned recruiting

was expecting cat or sock, so im 99% sure cat is killer. unless someone can claim a reason ie another rolerblocker then i dont see another lynch

do @Mittens or @Sock have anything? as it seems like the only people left to bail cat
    tib lost his role, whatever it was and nav said his role is boring so probably vanilla, or he's scum trying to go under the radar
    DS wrote: »
    I could go josh

After someone else lynches josh
    I sheeped somebody I town read, that isn't the same as pushing for his lynch. keep reaching
    Cat, que te folle un pez
    Did you not read Josh’s flip?
    no
    Cat, que te folle un pez
    That’s what I meant by opening up the possibility of someone being recruited. I never said you directly mentioned recruiting

choose your words better, false accusations about me are never tolerated.
    Cat, que te folle un pez
    so ds wasn't killed cause he was recruited. i'm good with my vote
    Cat, que te folle un pez
    if I am not lynched I will confirm if ds is town or not.
    Cat, que te folle un pez
    im not really familiar with the recruiting stuff...are you saying he's been recruited by mafia or by 3rd party?
    if he has been recruited, why would he block a killer, of potentially the same affilliation

cat is obviously a killer, so how does that affect towns chances of winning if he gets to kill tonight?
    If cat kills tonight plus the other kill it'll potentially be 3v3, or if a 3rd party then 2v3v1 (worst case scenarios assuming 3 scum, if there's 4 then we're just doomed i think?). Are you sure we have the time to not lynch a killer?
  • DSDS RabbleRouser

choose your words better, false accusations about me are never tolerated.

Learn how to fucking read maybe and you'll understand how sentences work. The lynch of josh opened up the possibility of everyone being recruited because guess what now there's no stopping that

• DSDS RabbleRouser
    I can always just block cat again tonight, I don't see why we shouldn't lynch Robb for his open scum trolling

This discussion has been closed.