SCRAWLYMPICS PHASE ONE RESULTS → http://darkusblack.com/ffa/discussion/809/

R001 - mission 1

darkusblackdarkusblack Offishal,
~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+
Mission 1

You are tasked with entering into a government building to retrieve important documents to aid the resistance. The government spies will be trying to stop you.
~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+

First Mission Leader: @DS

You must now choose three people to go on the mission. You may choose yourself.

Once decided please use the following:

#mission1
@member1
@member2

Etc.

Once that has been posted then everyone PM me with either accept or reject.

To speed up the process if the members going on the mission also PM me if they wish to succeed or fail the mission at the same time then if the mission goes ahead I can process that. If the mission is rejected then it will just be ignored.

Rules thread: http://ffa.darkusblack.com/discussion/255/the-resistance-rules-and-regulations

Player order for mission leaders:

1. @DS
2. @Tier
3. @thenavneet
4. @Malion
5. @Butternuts
6. @Cactus
7. @ahoda
8. @Mittens
9. @primate
10. @Vladykins

Please choose as quick as you like but if no mission has run in 24 hours then it is an automatic rejection and will move to the next person. 5 rejections the mission fails.
«1

Comments

  • TierTier Offishal,
    Day Astronaut. DS is scum.

    What else?
  • DSDS RabbleRouser
    #Mission1
    @DS
    @TIER
    @MAL

    LETS DO IT
    dEoVuVB_d.jpg?maxwidth=280&shape=thumb&fidelity=high

    Ah, you’ve been listening to cactus.
  • DSDS RabbleRouser
    dEoVuVB_d.jpg?maxwidth=280&shape=thumb&fidelity=high

    Ah, you’ve been listening to cactus.
  • CactusCactus RabbleRouser
    First Mission Leader: @DS

    fuckin why
     
    FREE DARRIN!!
  • darkusblackdarkusblack Offishal,
    DS wrote: »

    Can everyone PM me with either ACCEPT or REJECT depending on how you feel about this team.

    Also team members please PM either SUCCESS or FAIL so if the mission is accepted I can process it.

    Reminder that no outside communication is allowed.
  • ButternutsButternuts RabbleRouser,
    wont everyone just veto if theyre not in the team?
  • darkusblackdarkusblack Offishal,
    If that keeps happening then the mission fails and eventually the spies win
  • ahodaahoda Offishal
    lol

    No one ever trusts DS.
  • MittensMittens RabbleRouser,
    @DS why’d you skip nav?
  • CactusCactus RabbleRouser
    ahoda wrote: »
    lol

    No one ever trusts DS.

    that way he can never fool us.
     
    FREE DARRIN!!
  • DSDS RabbleRouser
    Mittens wrote: »
    @DS why’d you skip nav?

    Had him in, then realized I could pick myself so took him off because he is the least active
    dEoVuVB_d.jpg?maxwidth=280&shape=thumb&fidelity=high

    Ah, you’ve been listening to cactus.
  • DSDS RabbleRouser
    Cactus wrote: »
    ahoda wrote: »
    lol

    No one ever trusts DS.

    that way he can never fool us.

    And yet somehow, every fukken time
    dEoVuVB_d.jpg?maxwidth=280&shape=thumb&fidelity=high

    Ah, you’ve been listening to cactus.
  • CactusCactus RabbleRouser
    DS wrote: »
    Cactus wrote: »
    ahoda wrote: »
    lol

    No one ever trusts DS.

    that way he can never fool us.

    And yet somehow, every fukken time

    nope.

    you fool other people, but never me.
     
    FREE DARRIN!!
  • DSDS RabbleRouser
    Whatever you say!
    dEoVuVB_d.jpg?maxwidth=280&shape=thumb&fidelity=high

    Ah, you’ve been listening to cactus.
  • thenavneetthenavneet RabbleRouser
    I am here! I won't be inactive for Resistance
  • ahodaahoda Offishal
    thenavneet wrote: »
    I am here! I won't be inactive for Resistance

    What about for scrawl?
  • MittensMittens RabbleRouser,
    DS wrote: »
    Mittens wrote: »
    @DS why’d you skip nav?

    Had him in, then realized I could pick myself so took him off because he is the least active

    Ok, fair.

    I'm good with this crew.
  • MittensMittens RabbleRouser,
    In my opinion we have no reason to reject the crew this early on.
  • primateprimate RabbleRouser
    I agree with scummittens
  • thenavneetthenavneet RabbleRouser
    The accept/reject votes aren't anonymous as far as I know. Like they will be revealed after everyone has voted.

    I'm rejecting because I'm not in the mission team.
  • CactusCactus RabbleRouser
    DS wrote: »
    Whatever you say!

    one of the benefits of always speaking truth
    Mittens
     
    FREE DARRIN!!
  • DSDS RabbleRouser
    thenavneet wrote: »
    The accept/reject votes aren't anonymous as far as I know. Like they will be revealed after everyone has voted.

    I'm rejecting because I'm not in the mission team.

    So you'll only accept ones where you're on it?
    dEoVuVB_d.jpg?maxwidth=280&shape=thumb&fidelity=high

    Ah, you’ve been listening to cactus.
  • MittensMittens RabbleRouser,
    thenavneet wrote: »
    The accept/reject votes aren't anonymous as far as I know. Like they will be revealed after everyone has voted.

    I'm rejecting because I'm not in the mission team.

    Interesting strategy, we'll see how it pans out.
  • thenavneetthenavneet RabbleRouser
    DS wrote: »
    thenavneet wrote: »
    The accept/reject votes aren't anonymous as far as I know. Like they will be revealed after everyone has voted.

    I'm rejecting because I'm not in the mission team.

    So you'll only accept ones where you're on it?

    For the first one, yes.

    Every subsequent vote we will have information based on who accepted or rejected the last one.

    If this is operating under normal resistance rules we can fail 4 missions before we absolutely have to pass one. So lots of scope for information gathering based on who votes for whom
  • MittensMittens RabbleRouser,
    I disagree that we can gain much info at all from the first mission vote.
  • thenavneetthenavneet RabbleRouser
    Mittens wrote: »
    I disagree that we can gain much info at all from the first mission vote.

    I disagree with your disagreement
  • DSDS RabbleRouser
    I think going into the second mission with no information at all is a bad idea
    dEoVuVB_d.jpg?maxwidth=280&shape=thumb&fidelity=high

    Ah, you’ve been listening to cactus.
  • thenavneetthenavneet RabbleRouser
    DS wrote: »
    I think going into the second mission with no information at all is a bad idea

    Rejecting a mission team doesn't mean we move onto Mission 2. We repick a team for Mission 1 with a nee Mission leader.
  • darkusblackdarkusblack Offishal,
    Can someone poke vlady please
  • CactusCactus RabbleRouser
    that's his wife's job
    Vladykins
     
    FREE DARRIN!!
This discussion has been closed.