R001 - Mission 2

darkusblackdarkusblack Offishal,
++CURRENT PROGRESS REPORT++
Missions passed: 1/3
Missions failed: 0/3

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+
Mission 2

You will be working together to hack into the government computers. The spies will be trying to stop you.
~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+

Mission 2 Leader: @Tier

You must now choose four people to go on the mission. You may choose yourself.

Once decided please use the following:

#mission2
@member1
@member2

Etc.

Once that has been posted then everyone PM me with either accept or reject.

To speed up the process if the members going on the mission also PM me if they wish to succeed or fail the mission at the same time then if the mission goes ahead I can process that. If the mission is rejected then it will just be ignored. PLEASE SEND ME THIS EVEN IF IT IS OBVIOUS WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING AS IT SPEEDS UP THE PROCESS.

Rules thread: http://ffa.darkusblack.com/discussion/255/the-resistance-rules-and-regulations

Player order for mission leaders:

1. @DS
2. @Tier
3. @thenavneet
4. @Malion
5. @Butternuts
6. @Cactus
7. @ahoda
8. @Mittens
9. @primate
10. @Vladykins

Please choose as quick as you like but if no mission has run in 24 hours then it is an automatic rejection and will move to the next person. 5 rejections the mission fails.

Comments

• CactusCactus RabbleRouser
    To speed up the process if the members going on the mission also PM me if they wish to succeed or fail the mission at the same time then if the mission goes ahead I can process that. If the mission is rejected then it will just be ignored. PLEASE SEND ME THIS EVEN IF IT IS OBVIOUS WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING AS IT SPEEDS UP THE PROCESS.

i'm going to pull a darren and say this makes zero sense for those of us who can only vote one way.

FREE DARRIN!!
    Cactus wrote: »
    pull a darren

okay gross

FREE DARRIN!!
  • TierTier Offishal,
    So do I just put the same 2 other people on the last mission and add 1 to it to test them?
  • MittensMittens RabbleRouser,
    Tier wrote: »
    So do I just put the same 2 other people on the last mission and add 1 to it to test them?

Yeah, I would do the same 3 + 1 who you feel good about
    Pick me!
    Mittens wrote: »
    Pick me!

Or not :(
    Tier
  • TierTier Offishal,
    Pick me!

Or not :(

I didn't read it until after i hit send :(
    Mittens
  • darkusblackdarkusblack Offishal,
    I knew that either you or Darren would be the ones to say that. But don't worry, I am ready.

By adding that extra bit of information for me (takes seconds for you) it means that I don't have to go and double check information at my end. Which slows things down and means the slightest distraction takes me away from the game.

So let's just do that part to help me out otherwise the time I put into that part may potentially affect things like DnD
    I knew that either you or Darren would be the ones to say that. But don't worry, I am ready.

By adding that extra bit of information for me (takes seconds for you) it means that I don't have to go and double check information at my end. Which slows things down and means the slightest distraction takes me away from the game.

So let's just do that part to help me out otherwise the time I put into that part may potentially affect things like DnD

yeah, i know. there was only one reason i mentioned it, and that reason was to pull a darren (still gross).

FREE DARRIN!!
  • VladykinsVladykins RabbleRouser,
    voting
    Mittens
    Darkus is blackmailing us for DnD updates. This is unacceptable and I will not stand for it!
    So @thenavneet what did you learn from rejecting the mission? lol
  • primateprimate RabbleRouser
    I'm OK with this team, as well.

Yep- looks like Cat and Nav rejected the team, so not sure what he expected to see?
    Mittens
    Vladykins wrote: »

Yep- looks like Cat and Nav rejected the team, so not sure what he expected to see?

it had nothing to do with seeing.

scum always votes like town for the early missions, so the only real goal should be to populate teams with people who are easy to read and not so prone to wild long cons. which one sounds like darren to you?

FREE DARRIN!!
  • ahodaahoda Offishal
    why isn't Nav in this next mission? He goes next and should be here.
  • ahodaahoda Offishal
    I"m rejecting this one. I don't like how Nav was left out but the next 2 after him included.
    The issue is if they fail this one, then that team looks bad. If they succeed, then they have to make sure every other mission fails, because we only need one more to win.
    ahoda wrote: »
    I"m rejecting this one. I don't like how Nav was left out but the next 2 after him included.

So you'd rather have DS, Tier, Mal and Nav?
    I already accepted, but that's a fine strategy. Otherwise we can just skip nav and reject his lol
    hoda bringing the insight

FREE DARRIN!!
    zosLs0W.png
    ahoda

FREE DARRIN!!
    what, why
  • ButternutsButternuts RabbleRouser,

1 person on the last team could still have voted fail remember
    Butternuts wrote: »

Not true, what?

Not true, what?

ok so everyone on the team has to vote succeed for a mission to succed? i assumed it would be majority

Not true, what?

ok so everyone on the team has to vote succeed for a mission to succed? i assumed it would be majority

Has to be unanimous to succeed, except the 4th mission which needs two failure votes to fail.
    ok
    I'm not so worried about nav being on the mission
This discussion has been closed.