ONUW Eleven

2»

Comments

  • ButternutsButternuts RabbleRouser,
    Malion wrote: »
    #lynch to lynch. No need to unlynch.


  • TierTier Offishal,
    oh i didnt read
  • DSDS RabbleRouser
    And if Bnuts isn't telling the truth?
    dEoVuVB_d.jpg?maxwidth=280&shape=thumb&fidelity=high

    Ah, you’ve been listening to cactus.
  • DSDS RabbleRouser
    #lynch bnuts
    dEoVuVB_d.jpg?maxwidth=280&shape=thumb&fidelity=high

    Ah, you’ve been listening to cactus.
  • TierTier Offishal,
    DS wrote: »
    And if Bnuts isn't telling the truth?

    lynch darkus?
  • darkusblackdarkusblack Offishal,
    Let’s not fuck up another one.
  • TierTier Offishal,
    is the vote tied?
  • ButternutsButternuts RabbleRouser,
    ye 3-3 isnt it
  • ButternutsButternuts RabbleRouser,
    Tier wrote: »

    u werent dopple then?
  • TierTier Offishal,
    Butternuts wrote: »
    Tier wrote: »

    u werent dopple then?

    I was. Then I was robber, then who knows.
  • ButternutsButternuts RabbleRouser,
    Tier wrote: »
    Butternuts wrote: »
    Tier wrote: »

    u werent dopple then?

    I was. Then I was robber, then who knows.

    the timer is up you dont need to lie anymore
  • ButternutsButternuts RabbleRouser,
    coz i mystic wolfed you wolf, so if you were dopple you doppled darkus
    thought we at least had a coin flip to win but you jumped
  • TierTier Offishal,
    Butternuts wrote: »
    Tier wrote: »
    Butternuts wrote: »
    Tier wrote: »

    u werent dopple then?

    I was. Then I was robber, then who knows.

    the timer is up you dont need to lie anymore

    I robbed darkus and he was wolf. I'm 99.9% sure sock was mystic wolf and saw witch in the pool cause he couldn't have seen wolf in the pool.
  • TierTier Offishal,
    Butternuts wrote: »
    coz i mystic wolfed you wolf, so if you were dopple you doppled darkus
    thought we at least had a coin flip to win but you jumped

    we did win didn't we cause darkus was wolf and i robbed him.
  • ButternutsButternuts RabbleRouser,
    i thought sock was tanner, but played off his claim to get votes on primate
  • ButternutsButternuts RabbleRouser,
    Tier wrote: »
    Butternuts wrote: »
    coz i mystic wolfed you wolf, so if you were dopple you doppled darkus
    thought we at least had a coin flip to win but you jumped

    we did win didn't we cause darkus was wolf and i robbed him.

    there were 3 votes on me so i died
  • TierTier Offishal,
    Butternuts wrote: »
    i thought sock was tanner, but played off his claim to get votes on primate

    ??
  • TierTier Offishal,
    oh fuck. i thought it was between ds and darkus. i threw.
  • ButternutsButternuts RabbleRouser,
    dopple doesnt rob, they clone, so there was me you and darkus wolves afaik
    i knew after you claiming to dopple robber you were wolf as i mystic'd you, so i thought we'd have an easy 3 votes on one guy at least
    you dopple darkus wolf, did you not get a pm saying who the other wolves were? considering wolves action is after dopple i thought you would so youd know we were wolves too
  • TierTier Offishal,
    Butternuts wrote: »
    dopple doesnt rob, they clone, so there was me you and darkus wolves afaik
    i knew after you claiming to dopple robber you were wolf as i mystic'd you, so i thought we'd have an easy 3 votes on one guy at least
    you dopple darkus wolf, did you not get a pm saying who the other wolves were? considering wolves action is after dopple i thought you would so youd know we were wolves too

    i doppled DS, got robber, used the robber on Darkus.
  • ButternutsButternuts RabbleRouser,
    oh right, i missed the middle part, i thought you knew i was wolf
    i thought you were dumb as shit haha but its cool you didnt goof too hard
  • TierTier Offishal,
    Butternuts wrote: »
    oh right, i missed the middle part, i thought you knew i was wolf
    i thought you were dumb as shit haha but its cool you didnt goof too hard

    nope i thought sock was other wolf.
  • MalionMalion RabbleRouser,
    Butternuts -> ds
    Sock -> *self
    Tier -> darkus
    Ahoda -> butternuts
    Vlady -> *self
    Darkus -> ds
    Ds -> butternuts
    Primate -> butternuts


    Butternuts is lynched

    Flipped to reveal

    kM5GgKK.png

    Butternuts and Tier lose

    Sock as tanner also loses

    Town wins.

    Sorry about the delay and no vote count guys (:
  • MalionMalion RabbleRouser,
    doppleganger made things pretty wacky all things considered. Usually mystic wolf is the first thing to scan in the game but doppleganer's copied role happens even before the wolves act so Butternuts saw Tier was the new wolf. Pretty neat.
  • TierTier Offishal,
    @Malion how would a tie have played out?
  • MalionMalion RabbleRouser,
    Tier wrote: »
    @Malion how would a tie have played out?

    Coin flip
  • DSDS RabbleRouser
    Darren wins the game again!

    You are all very welcome
    dEoVuVB_d.jpg?maxwidth=280&shape=thumb&fidelity=high

    Ah, you’ve been listening to cactus.
  • ahodaahoda Offishal
    go team go
  • VladykinsVladykins RabbleRouser,
    I won without posting!
    primate
Sign In or Register to comment.