Nav's Flavorless Mafia D3 - GAME OVER.

Sock has been killed

Role PM:

Welcome to Nav's flavorless Mafia!

You are TOWN VANILLA

Unfortunately, you have no special abilities. You win when all threats to town have been eliminated

----

MAFIA HAS WON THE GAME.

Congrats Ahoda and Lord Darkus.

Ahoda's Role PM:

You are MAFIA 1-SHOT SILENCER

Once during the game, you may select a player. That player will be unable to post anything during the next day phase. You win when you make up 50% or more of the remaining players in the game.

Lord Darkus' Role PM:

You are MAFIA LAWYER.

Each night you may pick a target. If the target is investigated that night, the report will be opposite of what it would have been. (Mafia will show up as "Town". Town will show up as "Not Town") You win when Mafia makes up 50% or more of the remaining players.

DS' role PM:

You are TOWN BLEEDER

If you are attacked during a night phase, you will die during the next night. You will be told when you are attacked. You win when all the threats to town have been eliminated.

Mittens' Role PM:

You are TOWN COP

Each night you may pick a target to investigate. You will get a report of either "Town" or "Not Town". You win when all threats to town have been eliminated.

----

Comments coming in the next post. Sorry about the delay over the weekend. I welcome critiques on balance/design. Some I jotted down but I'd like to hear from you guys.

Comments

• MittensMittens RabbleRouser,
    BOOOOOO
  • MittensMittens RabbleRouser,
    Darkus, you scummy scum lord!

Thanks Nav!
  • thenavneetthenavneet RabbleRouser
    The spreadhseet I was using for everything is in here
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j7d4MV1DwXq2tMi2MY5W_6JYAPtqJfKYIwDGSd9cu9c/edit?usp=sharing

I think that giving Mafia the ability to silence made them OP. It would have been better off as Mafia Lawyer + Mafia goon.
    The Miller was in place to kinda tip off Town about the possibility of a Lawyer. Losing the Roleblocker on D1 set town back a LOT and after that the Silencing killed it.
    I'd like to host again at some point if people are interested because I did get a better feel for balance from that game.
  • SockSock RabbleRouser
    Oh poo
  • DSDS RabbleRouser
    Idiots!

Did you not see me posting emojis on every post d2?

Btw never should anyone let darkus get away with voting me just because it's me anymore he does this shit as scum every time and no one ever calls him on it
    dEoVuVB_d.jpg?maxwidth=280&shape=thumb&fidelity=high

Ah, you’ve been listening to cactus.
  • DSDS RabbleRouser
    Thanks for hosting Nav!

• ahodaahoda Offishal
    DS you should have said something
  • DSDS RabbleRouser
    I said he was scum! Check the emojis

• Winner winner chicken dinner.
  • Thanks for running the game nav! You are the best!
    thenavneet
  • SockSock RabbleRouser
    silencer turned out crazy strong in the end. Day 2 lylo with 1 townie unable to vote.
  • thenavneetthenavneet RabbleRouser
    Yeah Silencer was too powerful in that situation especially with Town RB dead. My bad!
  • It was hilarious though
  • DSDS RabbleRouser
    New rule: winners have to host the next game

• ahodaahoda Offishal
    me: we should silence ds because it would piss him off

darkus: lol yes good point