Strahd of Various

Comments

• VladykinsVladykins RabbleRouser,
    Not your ordinary human family here, eh?
  • Wil makes his way to the staircase and descends.
    Definitely collecting the books- always good to have some summoning stuff and can see if it is useful later. Who doesn't want to summon a malevolent deity- raise your hand?

• SockSock RabbleRouser
    You all descend the steps and come to a tunnel that splits in two directions (N or S) as you reach the bottom of the stairs you hear eerie, incessant chant echoing throughout the hall but you are unable to discern the source.
  • SockSock RabbleRouser
    edited February 2019
    Darius decides to proceed north along the corridor and head east where he finds two crypts.

(Label A)The blank stone slab meant to seal this crypt leans against a nearby wall. The crypt is empty.

(Label B ) The stone slab meant to seal this crypt leans against a nearby wall. Etched into it is the name Walter Durst. The crypt is empty.
  • SockSock RabbleRouser
    Darius then heads south in the corridor and finds 4 more crypts
  • Oderus sees another set of stairs and heads further to the depths of the darkness.
  • SockSock RabbleRouser
    Oderus enters the room where a wooden table and four chairs stand empty and covered with dust
  • SockSock RabbleRouser
    The chanting continues as Oderus enters the room and seemingly gets louder. He finds four separate alcoves that contain moldy straw pallets.

Darius moves slowly south along the corridor and enters a room that contains a plain wooden table flanked by long benches. Looking around the room you notice on the floor moldy humanoid bones lie strewn on the dirt floor. There is a darkened alcove along the east wall that you are unable to see into.
  • Prihani heads down to the basement to catch up with Oderus and Darius.
    Mah Buhn is keeping with Oderus and the cuttlefish
  • As he gets to the basement Prihani follows the direction that Darius headed.
  • SockSock RabbleRouser
    Darius looks closer at the table and finds a thick layer of dust and nothing else.
    "I bet you the chanting is coming from this open area beyond the table. Oderus, let's go check it out, but keep that cuttlefish ready."

Whatever is chanting is gonna get a witchbolt up its ass.
  • Wil follows to the alcove beyond the table.
  • SockSock RabbleRouser
    As Wil approaches the alcove to the east side of the room he notices movement and out of seemingly nowhere lashes a worm-like monstrosity.

636252779341924439.jpeg
  • Prihani steps up, bravely at first, to encounter the creature - but almost immediately tucks his tail and retreats behind both Wil and Darius whimpering to himself over and over, “I’ve NEVER seen anything as scary as this!”
  • SockSock RabbleRouser
    Oderus stomps toward the southern alcove. On top of the straw bale he finds the skeletal remains of a humanoid figure. within the tattered clothing he finds 7 silver pieces.

(add 7 SP to your inventory)
  • toddterps62toddterps62 RabbleRouser,
    Oderus uses the skeletons femurs to pleasure his own asshole.
    Look what you fuckers made me do
  • SockSock RabbleRouser
    Oderus grabs the skeletal remains and pleasures himself while the voices in his head get louder and louder. The femur sticking out of his ass his ears start pounding from the noise...and bleeding. The voices...THE VOICES..
  • toddterps62toddterps62 RabbleRouser,
    When I was a lad
    Halfway out the womb
    They ruined my rectum
    I fucked half the room
    Now I'm a man
    But I won't grow up
    If you rape me again
    I think that I'll throw up
    Fit me for a truss
    With a times eight leather cup
    Look what you fuckers made me do
  • SockSock RabbleRouser
    After saying those words, the femur bone in his ass disintegrates. Out of each of the three other alcoves you hear bones clacking together. Then you see 3 animated skeletons emerge from the other three alcoves in the room.

ROLL INITIATIVE
  • SockSock RabbleRouser
    As Oderus pulls the bone out of his anus with a satisfying pop, he hears a sickening popping from the other bones within the same room as well as the other alcoves. He sees the scattered bones of the skeleton he stole the femur from clatter about curiously without aim, then two of the other reanimated skeletons scrape toward him with their bony hands.

Skeleton (1) scrapes across his face dealing 2 damage

Skeleton (2) flails and falls into Oderus' armor. Barely standing.

Oderus is up
  • SockSock RabbleRouser
    Oderus chuckles at the weak attack from the skeleton and in turn, unleashes a vicious unt lick upon it and shatters one of the skeletons to pieces.
  • SockSock RabbleRouser
    The two remaining skeletons continue scratching at Oderus but they can't find a way to get through his armor.
  • Darius steps up and casts a beam of crackling energy at the beast. It misses. Everyone gasps.
  • Wit Pahrini cowering behind him and Darius bewildered beside him, Wil begins to walk forward. He pushes the sides of his robe back as he quickens his pace. The beasts gaze locks on to Wil as he reaches behind his head and grabs the hilt of a great sword. He is in a full sprint now.

The beast swipes at Wil with his tentacle. Wil jumps at an angle and spins while bring the great sword out of its sheathe, landing on the other side of the tentacle.

The beast is annoyed. But there is something else. As he retracts his tentacle for another swipe, it is hanging and withered.

Wil stands revealing a bloodied greatsword.

The beast roars in anger and in pain.
  • SockSock RabbleRouser
    The beast lashes out with its tentacles at Wil, but he deftly dodges the tentacles. The creature then attempts to flee toward the southern end of the room.

• SockSock RabbleRouser
    Oderus meanwhile hacks and destroys another of the skeletons scratching at him. While the remaining skeleton claws and scratches at him dealing 2 damage.

Leave a Comment

bolditalicunderlinestrikecodeimageurlquotespoiler
Drop image/file