Radical Christian Terrorists

BigMex73BigMex73 BabyGroot
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/megachurch-pastor-tells-church-to-stop-going-to-yoga-because-of-its-demonic-roots/ar-BBPCPcB?li=BBnbcA1

Stretching is bad for your soul, cause demons?

What kind of backward religion is this? Goat Herders Guild to the Galaxy. Im sure there are some moderate Christians out there but we might need to start a travel ban, just to be safe.

Comments

• CatullusCatullus RabbleRouser
    counterpoint -- california yoga is a hotbed of cultural appropriation

namaste

I agree with Cat 100%.
  • Perhaps you should do a little background checking on the roots of Yoga before spewing.
    While most enjoy the proven physical benefits of Yoga, those who delve into the spiritual side of it are taking an entirely different path.
    The exercise itself, in the physical form, can be a very profitable discipline.
  • panchukerpanchuker BabyGroot
    Perhaps you should do a little background checking on the roots of Yoga before spewing.
    While most enjoy the proven physical benefits of Yoga, those who delve into the spiritual side of it are taking an entirely different path.
    The exercise itself, in the physical form, can be a very profitable discipline.

Agreed, Yoga is inherently evil. It's based on the exercise routine that demons use, called Agoy. The downward dog, in particular, has been used for some truly unspeakable acts.
  • Theo WizzagoTheo Wizzago BabyGroot
    You want me to speak of them, CD? I know a few downward dog acts myself.
  • CowpokerCowpoker BabyGroot
    We're the worst
  • BigMex73BigMex73 BabyGroot
    Perhaps you should do a little background checking on the roots of Megachurches before spewing.
    While there are no proven physical benefits of Megachurches, those who delve into the spiritual side of it are taking an entirely different path.
    The devotion itself, in the physical form, can be a very profitable discipline.

Fixed