Don't forget

CowpokerCowpoker BabyGroot
Don't forget that Donny and Nancy and Chuck are responsible for fighting a political grandstanding war and forcing a shutdown that will end up costing the US more than the 5 billion requested in a border wall would have.

Don't forget it the next time these names appear on a ballot.

Comments

  • BigMex73BigMex73 BabyGroot
    ? The millions in tariffs we are getting from China are offsetting it. Trump just said that in a press conference.
  • number51number51 BabyGroot
    Cowpoker wrote: »
    Don't forget that Donny and Nancy and Chuck are responsible for fighting a political grandstanding war and forcing a shutdown that will end up costing the US more than the 5 billion requested in a border wall would have.

    Don't forget it the next time these names appear on a ballot.

    Trump said it was his shutdown, now you want him to share?
  • CowpokerCowpoker BabyGroot
    BigMex73 wrote: »
    ? The millions in tariffs we are getting from China are offsetting it. Trump just said that in a press conference.

    I already have the evidence I need to determine that Trump says tremendously stupid shit.
  • BigMex73BigMex73 BabyGroot


    King Trump never threatens anybody.

    I wonder what the next democrat president will do with his newly expanded authority. I'm sure it will be something that will benefit the country in a way everyone will be happy with.
  • CowpokerCowpoker BabyGroot
    number51 wrote: »
    Cowpoker wrote: »
    Don't forget that Donny and Nancy and Chuck are responsible for fighting a political grandstanding war and forcing a shutdown that will end up costing the US more than the 5 billion requested in a border wall would have.

    Don't forget it the next time these names appear on a ballot.

    Trump said it was his shutdown, now you want him to share?

    He owns it, that's for sure.

    My disgust however runs a bit deeper.

    This is a disaster for Republicans, Trump has just enough supporters to be poison enough for the handful of intelligent Republicans who disagree with him on trade and immigration. That being said, I don't think he has enough supporters in many districts for Republicans to be able to politically afford to be his rubber stamp. Watch those gutless bastards jump back and forth by voting with the president to avoid his twitter shit storm but at the same time release enough public statements to attempt to remain in favor with both sides. We don't need those types of politicians.
Sign In or Register to comment.