SCRAWLYMPICS PHASE ONE RESULTS → http://darkusblack.com/ffa/discussion/809/

Comments

• CowpokerCowpoker BabyGroot
    Please, Please, Please put Biden closer to the top of the Democrat wish list over Warren or Sanders. I beg you, I'd vote Hilary before Warren or Sanders.
  • reddogrwreddogrw BabyGroot
    Cowpoker wrote: »
    Please, Please, Please put Biden closer to the top of the Democrat wish list over Warren or Sanders. I beg you, I'd vote Hilary before Warren or Sanders.

agreed - Biden is at the top of the list for Democrats I could support at the moment
  • panchukerpanchuker BabyGroot
    Cowpoker wrote: »

I admittedly don't understand the Democrat mentality regards 2020.

I've read articles that they are all in a panic because the top three in polling are Biden, Sanders, and O'Rourke. The DNC's worry is that they are all old white men. That logic has my mind in all kinds of knots. They are wanting to throw out a less popular candidate for the sake of diversity? A candidate that their own base is less enthusiastic about, and that anyone outside of their base is definitely less enthusiastic about? ...why? They already lost 2016 because of that shit, let's not do it again kthx