Best Idea Ehvah.

Theo WizzagoTheo Wizzago BabyGroot
Forgive the Trump spelling in the title but I think I've solved the problem of the wall. So, Trump is this super-powered Mega great developer, right? Hotels and golf courses and all that shit? Soooo... let's deed off the land on which the wall is supposed to be built on and give it to Trump then he can do whatever he wants with it with his own damn money! Taxpayers don't foot the bill... Trump get's his wall and can break his own arm patting himself on the back... all problems solved!!!

Comments

• panchukerpanchuker BabyGroot
    Guessing you don't own land on the border.
  • Theo WizzagoTheo Wizzago BabyGroot
    panchuker wrote: »

The actual thin strip where the wall sits isn't owned by individual landowners... kinda like the right of way along the side of the road. There's a reason the farmer's fence doesn't come all the way right up to the edge of the road... this isn't England.
    Besides... Trump is already in good standing with the best wall builder ever. Russia did a sweet job with the Berlin Wall. And we all know how Republicans hate Reagan for making Russia tear down that wall.
  • BigMex73BigMex73 BabyGroot

The actual thin strip where the wall sits isn't owned by individual landowners... kinda like the right of way along the side of the road. There's a reason the farmer's fence doesn't come all the way right up to the edge of the road... this isn't England.

Define "Thin Strip".
    BigMex73 wrote: »

Define "Thin Strip".

Bigger than a bread box? TBH, I imagine it is like the right-of-way you would find beside a road... however large needed for whatever you need to build on it but no more than that. Like any of it matters anyways. I mean there's a damn town it runs right through and I would bet there are more tunnels in that town than there are Mexican restaurants.
  • They will be the tightest fairways ehvah. imo