SCRAWLYMPICS PHASE ONE RESULTS → http://darkusblack.com/ffa/discussion/809/

Ice Flows

BigMex73BigMex73 BabyGroot
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/federal-judge-blocks-medicaid-work-requirements-in-kentucky-and-arkansas/ar-BBVjtaG

Time to start sending the old, sick and children out to sea on ice flows. While we are at time. Lets pull the plug on Social Security and Medicare. Grandma has had a good run. Why not find ways to cut the budget on the VA while we are at it. Pointless to just keep adding money to a problem. Charter Hospitals that will take the place of VA hospitals.

Comments

• CowpokerCowpoker BabyGroot
    This is so stupid, I'd rather chip in my dime (probably not too far off the cost of providing medical care for these folks divided by US taxpayer) to fund it and have people who don't have the physical or mental capacity to provide value as an employee be pressured in to finding a job.
  • CowpokerCowpoker BabyGroot
    I just did the quick math from several sources, didn't take time to check their accuracy or methodology but took a percentage of the average US tax payers federal income tax, the percentage of that number that is applied to Medicaid x .2 since according to a report on Medicaid about 80% of the people who are on it would meet the employment requirement. It amounts to about $40 out of my pocket and that seems more reasonable to me than restricting access to healthcare.

I suspect the average person, depending on what state you live in, kicks in a few bucks on the state side of things as well, just round it up and say $45 so people with disabilities can have at least a baseline level of healthcare, I'm cool with it
  • BigMex73BigMex73 BabyGroot
    Cowpoker wrote: »
    I just did the quick math from several sources, didn't take time to check their accuracy or methodology but took a percentage of the average US tax payers federal income tax, the percentage of that number that is applied to Medicaid x .2 since according to a report on Medicaid about 80% of the people who are on it would meet the employment requirement. It amounts to about $40 out of my pocket and that seems more reasonable to me than restricting access to healthcare.

I suspect the average person, depending on what state you live in, kicks in a few bucks on the state side of things as well, just round it up and say $45 so people with disabilities can have at least a baseline level of healthcare, I'm cool with it

But how can we turn a profit on it?
  • Theo WizzagoTheo Wizzago BabyGroot
    Um... BigMex73? It's 'Ice Floes'.
  • BigMex73BigMex73 BabyGroot
    Um... BigMex73? It's 'Ice Floes'.

Wow. I never knew that. Im from Southern California, we only have ice in our drinks.
  • slow Gin fizz happening up in here