SoDopeMafia X - Day 2

13567

Comments

  • toddterps62toddterps62 RabbleRouser,
    primate wrote: »
    Tier and Ahoda look bad jumping off jwill to get the DS lynch thing going. Especially since they both jumped back on late.

    Todd stayed far away from the jwill deal all day.


    I would be OK with any of the 3.

    I <3 jwill irl
    Look what you fuckers made me do
  • toddterps62toddterps62 RabbleRouser,
    Look what you fuckers made me do
  • TrashTrash RabbleRouser
    primate wrote: »
    Trash wrote: »
    Townies can’t kill j$ on N1 since he was dead by then

    According to DS, that's not true.

    He died during the day from lynch so it’s impossible for him to die at night. You’re thinking of Neon.

    Also your vital is wrong

  • TrashTrash RabbleRouser
    *votal
  • primateprimate RabbleRouser
    primate wrote: »
    So there is still another killing faction or vig out there.

    Was

    Is 2 kills on N1, only 1 can be explained by jwill. and the other could not have been neon's recruit.
  • DSDS RabbleRouser
    Vote Count - D2
    DS - (2/7) - [Ahoda,Todd]
    dEoVuVB_d.jpg?maxwidth=280&shape=thumb&fidelity=high

    Ah, you’ve been listening to cactus.
  • toddterps62toddterps62 RabbleRouser,
    primate wrote: »
    primate wrote: »
    So there is still another killing faction or vig out there.

    Was

    Is 2 kills on N1, only 1 can be explained by jwill. and the other could not have been neon's recruit.

    Correct
    Look what you fuckers made me do
  • TrashTrash RabbleRouser
    Final Vote Count - D1
    Jwill - (8/8) - [Ahoda, Darkus, Trash, Tier, McLovinBam, Neon, Robb, Nav, Primate, Tier, Ahoda, Trash, Darkus]
    Neon - (2/8) - [Jwill, Darkus, Malion]
    DS - (1/8) - [ Tier, Todd, Ahoda]
    Trash - (0/8) - s] Todd[/s

    Eod vote count

  • ahodaahoda Offishal
    primate wrote: »
    Tier and Ahoda look bad jumping off jwill to get the DS lynch thing going. Especially since they both jumped back on late.

    Todd stayed far away from the jwill deal all day.


    I would be OK with any of the 3.


    I jumped off for a reason. Got to see who would try to move the vote off of him
  • ahodaahoda Offishal
    Neons role says he could recruit 1 person into his FACTION. He is mafia
  • DSDS RabbleRouser
    Fixed that for you
    Trash wrote: »
    Final Vote Count - D1
    Jwill - (8/8) - [Ahoda, Darkus, Trash, Tier, McLovinBam, Neon, Robb, Nav, Primate, Tier, Ahoda, Trash, Darkus]
    Neon - (2/8) - [Jwill, Darkus, Malion]
    DS - (1/8) - [ Tier, Todd, Ahoda]
    Trash - (0/8) - [ Todd]

    Eod vote count

    dEoVuVB_d.jpg?maxwidth=280&shape=thumb&fidelity=high

    Ah, you’ve been listening to cactus.
  • TrashTrash RabbleRouser
    McLovinBam never revoted

    mittens, sock, and tater didn’t place a vote at all

    Primate and Tier probably not-w/w with Jwill

    Primate because he advocated for his lynch eod. Tier because he tried to get info out of Jwill that Jwill wasn’t willing to provide.

    Sock can’t be the recruited if he’s still dying at eod imo.

    Primate possibly w/w from page 8 of D1. Looks like mild defending, could also be from town though but leanin scum there.

    Primate/ Tier almost def not-w/w.

    Tier can also have been recruited last night if we assume Neon failed n1

  • TrashTrash RabbleRouser
    Thanks Bro
  • TrashTrash RabbleRouser
    Anyway the point of that is that if anything I’m leaning Primate getting converted n1 based off the info itt
  • TrashTrash RabbleRouser
    primate wrote:
    Lynching Jwill answers the neon question. Lynching Neon does not answer the jwill question.
    primate wrote:
    I want to believe jwill, but I'm just not there. Killing Neon means jwill is a huge distraction unless he gets investigated or something tonight.
    Tier wrote:
    If jwil flips scum/3p look at todd pls.
    ahoda wrote:
    1. If Neon was a killer he would have 100% killed me last night.
    2. Why didn't you say Neon was a killer at the start of the day if you were made town like you say?
    3. nothing in you story make sense.
    Tier wrote:
    I sort of want to swap my vote right now just to troll since I don't trust either of them, but I don't think no lynches are typically good for town and I know you guys wont see it as trolling so I'm just gonna keep my vote here and hope jwil was lying.

    Do y’all like

    Have an iso feature?

    These were important quotes imo from page 8 after a reread. Primate advocating for Jwill > Neon. Tier stating not wanting to vote Jwill for a troll and staying there anyway and

    Apparently grudge kills are a common trend? Lmao I know someone who subbed in for me as scum and won because I didn’t grudge kill someone.

    Other than that point 2 and 3 give me a town lean.

    + 1 more
    primate wrote:
    Has neon addressed the accusation at all?
    Reconsideration I don’t think a teammate would point out the fact Neon hasn’t commented on it.

  • ahodaahoda Offishal
    Trash it would be distancing
  • TierTier Offishal,
    Trash wrote: »
    McLovinBam never revoted

    mittens, sock, and tater didn’t place a vote at all

    Primate and Tier probably not-w/w with Jwill

    Primate because he advocated for his lynch eod. Tier because he tried to get info out of Jwill that Jwill wasn’t willing to provide.

    Sock can’t be the recruited if he’s still dying at eod imo.

    Primate possibly w/w from page 8 of D1. Looks like mild defending, could also be from town though but leanin scum there.

    Primate/ Tier almost def not-w/w.

    Tier can also have been recruited last night if we assume Neon failed n1

    what doe w/w mean?
  • TierTier Offishal,
    does**
  • MalionMalion RabbleRouser,
    Well great news everyone. My Spanish curse is over. DS said it was lasting for 2 phases but I thought he meant 2 days because I wouldn't be talking at night anyway... But yeah it's done.

    Sorry for all the people having to copy and paste my posts into Google translate.
  • MalionMalion RabbleRouser,
    I'm curious why it happened though. Sock was doing a genie in a bottle thing and I jokingly said "#rub" and he liked it. And then not long after I get a pm with a box in it and the option to open it and of course I'm a greedy fucker and open it and it's a Curse! A very minor inconvenience but still a curse.
  • MalionMalion RabbleRouser,
    And if you're wondering why I didn't lynch Jwill it's because it's day 1 and I thought him telling the truth was pretty interesting. Or at the very least he was selling out his 3p buddy on day one just to save his own neck which was hilarious to me.
  • @sock i hope you vote so you can use your vote cuz ur gonna die ;(
  • MalionMalion RabbleRouser,
    Looking at my pm it was a blue box I opened that made me Spanish. And Darkus just dropped a red box.

    So nav you might be fucked lol
  • ahodaahoda Offishal
    Sock is going to die? What did I miss
  • TierTier Offishal,
    ahoda wrote: »
    Sock is going to die? What did I miss

    page 1 post 1
  • MalionMalion RabbleRouser,
    ahoda wrote: »
    Sock is going to die? What did I miss

    I assume it's from kissing Darkus the first day phase.
  • ahodaahoda Offishal
    Oh. I didn’t see that
  • thenavneetthenavneet RabbleRouser
    Malion wrote: »
    Looking at my pm it was a blue box I opened that made me Spanish. And Darkus just dropped a red box.

    So nav you might be fucked lol

    Can confirm my gift is a good one
  • MalionMalion RabbleRouser,
    thenavneet wrote: »
    Malion wrote: »
    Looking at my pm it was a blue box I opened that made me Spanish. And Darkus just dropped a red box.

    So nav you might be fucked lol

    Can confirm my gift is a good one

    Lucky
  • TierTier Offishal,
    #vote Ahoda

This discussion has been closed.