SoDopeMafia X - Day 2

Comments

• ahodaahoda Offishal
    Robbnva wrote: »
    ahoda wrote: »
    #lynch @ahoda

Didn’t like his reaction to tier’s vote.

Tier voted me because neon may have recruited me. He could have recruited anyone in this game. Me questioning him has merit. You’re sheep vote looks bad on you btw

When have I ever cared how I look? Never. Your reaction looked bad so I voted it. Come at me bro.

Normally you ask me to come on you. This is a welcomed change.
  • ahodaahoda Offishal
    Trying to figure out what the census could mean.

8 - town
    2 - neon's faction
    1 - SK
    1 - Jwill's fan boy
    1 - survivor

Possibly could be this. Thoughts?
  • toddterps62toddterps62 RabbleRouser,
    Trash wrote: »
    I don’t like the iso system I can’t jump to the post to quote it :cry:

@toddterps62
    When did you First think Neon was scum?

When he didn’t try to kill ahoda on D1. Last game he tried to kill ahoda after ahoda was “confirmed” Town by Tier.
    Look what you fuckers made me do
    primate wrote: »
    I can't decide if Todd just doesn't gaf or if he's scum.

I feel good about nav, mal, and sock for now

Torn on Ahoda and trash

Neutral on tier

Everyone else is fair game.

#lynch @toddler

There’s a comment in the sign up thread or something that will tell you if I even wanted to play.
  • RobbnvaRobbnva RabbleRouser
    Didn’t somebody claim vig or am I misremembering?
    Cat, que te folle un pez
    Didn’t somebody claim vig or am I misremembering?

It was jwill. Try to keep up. I don’t want to be here and I knew that.
  • MalionMalion RabbleRouser,

8 - town
    2 - neon's faction
    1 - SK
    1 - Jwill's fan boy
    1 - survivor

I think jwills fanboy is the sk. And DS is one of the singulars. The last one could be a survivor though.
  • primateprimate RabbleRouser

8 - town
    2 - neon's faction
    1 - SK
    1 - Jwill's fan boy
    1 - survivor

Are you assuming Neon's faction started with 2 members and the ability to recruit, or are you thinking his killer was able to recruit on the same night that neon died.?
  • MalionMalion RabbleRouser,

8 - town
    2 - neon's faction
    1 - SK
    1 - Jwill's fan boy
    1 - survivor

Are you assuming Neon's faction started with 2 members and the ability to recruit, or are you thinking his killer was able to recruit on the same night that neon died.?

Well he would have recruited night 1. And died night 2... So depending on kill priority he might have recruited again or might not. I would assume this game had a normal mafia not based around recruitment though surely.
  • ahodaahoda Offishal

8 - town
    2 - neon's faction
    1 - SK
    1 - Jwill's fan boy
    1 - survivor

Neon's role says he is in a faction. That means more then 1 and/or a group. His role allowed him to recruit 1 minion and could only recruit another if the minion died. I am guessing Neon and scum buddy started with just themselves and recruited 1 person on N0 giving them 3. After Neon's death they now have 2.
  • TierTier Offishal,
    Trash wrote: »
    There’s no reason to vote ds. He’s not mafia and he doesn’t get us closer to killing mafia. If he’s an added variable and is an actual player/ isn’t in the playerlist for a lol I will actually strangle him.

I was operating under the assumption he was an added variable and is an actual player. You are making too many assumptions to actually be scum hunting.

8 - town
    2 - neon's faction
    1 - SK
    1 - Jwill's fan boy
    1 - survivor

Neon's role says he is in a faction. That means more then 1 and/or a group. His role allowed him to recruit 1 minion and could only recruit another if the minion died. I am guessing Neon and scum buddy started with just themselves and recruited 1 person on N0 giving them 3. After Neon's death they now have 2.
    I don't think it's as clear as you do, but think you are probably right. could just mean he had the ability to form a group of 2.
    I could see voting DS on D1, but not when there is caught scum out there. Redirecting that vote to him yesterday looked scummy AF. It's not like you were going to pressure the mod into a claim and gain some info. It was a distraction in favor of actual scum hunting.
  • TierTier Offishal,
    I could see voting DS on D1, but not when there is caught scum out there. Redirecting that vote to him yesterday looked scummy AF. It's not like you were going to pressure the mod into a claim and gain some info. It was a distraction in favor of actual scum hunting.

Trash was the one who brought it up initially. I just voted to test it.
  • ahodaahoda Offishal

Ignoring the mod is also scummy. But not a scummy as a mod who interjects himself into the game.

Ignoring the mod is also scummy. But not a scummy as a mod who interjects himself into the game.

Ignoring the mod in favor of caught scum is never scummy. Ignoring the mod in favor of actually applying pressure that might actually do some good is never scummy. Voting the mod yesterday was basically a way to lurk in plain sight.
    I wish sock would check in.
  • ahodaahoda Offishal
    I wish sock would check in.

He must be working a shit ton because he's gone awol all over.
  • ahodaahoda Offishal
    less then 3 hours till deadline and we have 2 votes on DS and 2 votes on me. Awesome. If I need to claim I will but I would really prefer not to. Town doesn't want to lynch me.
    less then 3 hours till deadline and we have 2 votes on DS and 2 votes on me. Awesome. If I need to claim I will but I would really prefer not to. Town doesn't want to lynch me.

don't speak for all town. I am and i do
    Cat, que te folle un pez
  • ahodaahoda Offishal

Probably because you're not town so I don't speak for you.

Probably because you're not town so I don't speak for you.

I just said i am town
    Cat, que te folle un pez
  • ahodaahoda Offishal
    Well that settles it guys. Rob said he's town. So he is.
  • TierTier Offishal,
    @DS count?
  • DSDS RabbleRouser
    DS wrote: »
    Vote Count - D2
    DS - (2/7) - [Ahoda,Todd]
    Ahoda - (2/7) - [Tier, Robb]
    Todd - (1/7) - [Primate]
    dEoVuVB_d.jpg?maxwidth=280&shape=thumb&fidelity=high

Ah, you’ve been listening to cactus.
  • TierTier Offishal,
    It'd be nice to have more than 5 votes.
  • ahodaahoda Offishal
    Tier whom are your other suspects?
  • TierTier Offishal,
    Todd is a little sus.
  • ahodaahoda Offishal
    sucks getting nothing from mclov, sock, and tator. Too many people just skating by.
  • DSDS RabbleRouser
    About an hour and a half left
    dEoVuVB_d.jpg?maxwidth=280&shape=thumb&fidelity=high

Ah, you’ve been listening to cactus.
This discussion has been closed.