›

Even liberal F-Tards have to fall in, unless they are just jerkoffs no matter what...

King of BlingKing of Bling BabyGroot
If there were ever a time America should be grateful for its businessman-in-chief, it's now. The Left can say what it wants about Donald Trump, but the majority of people staring down this crisis have to take great comfort in the fact that the man at the helm was built to protect this economy. Even today, as the Senate dives into a third wave of relief, his expertise could very well make all the difference.

Dan Celia, who's been a financial analyst for years, says he's never seen anything like it. "It's absolutely amazing what's happening, what this administration is doing, and how fast they're [doing it]... I don't think we're ever going to see anything like it again. It's as if we have an administration that doesn't have any politicians in it, because President Trump looking at this from a business perspective. 'Hey, what do you need? We'll get it for you. We'll get rid of the obstacles. We'll do it right now. Let's pick up the phone. Let's make a call. Let's get it done. And these are the kinds of things that don't happen in Washington, that are happening right now. So it's pretty amazing. But we've got a lot of work to do to keep this economy afloat. Thank goodness we've got a man who is willing to make the right decisions to benefit all Americans without floating pork"

While the liberal media is turning the administration into a primetime punching bag, two of the most radical governors in the country -- Andrew Cuomo (D-N.Y.) and Gavin Newsom (D-Calif.) -- have nothing but praise for the president. "He's on top of it, I must admit" Newsom told reporters. On the opposite coast, Cuomo also surprised people with his insistence that the president is "fully engaged on trying to help New York, though I never thought it possible" and that his actions "more than prove that he is engaged with helping the common man in his everyday plight."