SoDopeMafia X - Day 2

12467

Comments

  • TierTier Offishal,
    idk how this site works

    #lynch @ahoda
  • ahodaahoda Offishal
    Tier why in earth would you vote me?
  • TierTier Offishal,
    ahoda wrote: »
    Tier why in earth would you vote me?

    Who else would neon try to convert?
  • ahodaahoda Offishal
    Tier wrote: »
    ahoda wrote: »
    Tier why in earth would you vote me?

    Who else would neon try to convert?

    Anyone other then me.
  • RobbnvaRobbnva RabbleRouser
    #lynch @ahoda

    Didn’t like his reaction to tier’s vote.
    Cat, que te folle un pez
  • RobbnvaRobbnva RabbleRouser
    #lynch @ahoda

    Didn’t like his reaction to tier’s vote.
    Cat, que te folle un pez
  • TierTier Offishal,
    Robbnva wrote: »
    #lynch @ahoda

    Didn’t like his reaction to tier’s vote.

    I don't like your reaction to his reaction to my vote.
  • TierTier Offishal,
    Robbnva wrote: »
    #lynch @ahoda

    Didn’t like his reaction to tier’s vote.

    I don't like your reaction to his reaction to my vote.
  • MalionMalion RabbleRouser,
    Hey I got another box! A pink one this time. Of course I opened it. Inside was a census of players. It told me how many are in each group. Just not what those groups are. Here is the breakdown I got.

    8
    2
    1
    1
    1
  • DSDS RabbleRouser
    Vote Count - D2
    DS - (2/7) - [Ahoda,Todd]
    Ahoda - (2/7) - [Tier, Robb]

    dEoVuVB_d.jpg?maxwidth=280&shape=thumb&fidelity=high

    Ah, you’ve been listening to cactus.
  • RobbnvaRobbnva RabbleRouser
    Tier wrote: »
    Robbnva wrote: »
    #lynch @ahoda

    Didn’t like his reaction to tier’s vote.

    I don't like your reaction to his reaction to my vote.

    I don’t care what you like.
    DS
    Cat, que te folle un pez
  • primateprimate RabbleRouser
    Trash wrote: »
    Anyway the point of that is that if anything I’m leaning Primate getting converted n1 based off the info itt

    I'm the one who got the vote turned back to jwill late in the day., you goofball.
  • primateprimate RabbleRouser
    In fact, the way he or she is tryinh to do a sales job based on a line from a single postwhile ignoring the entire context of the discussion makes me 85% sure trash is scum.
  • primateprimate RabbleRouser
    Meow
  • primateprimate RabbleRouser
    I hates me some day actions.
  • primateprimate RabbleRouser
    Except day kills. I love those.
  • primateprimate RabbleRouser
    primate wrote: »
    Tier and Ahoda look bad jumping off jwill to get the DS lynch thing going. Especially since they both jumped back on late.

    Todd stayed far away from the jwill deal all day.


    I would be OK with any of the 3.

    I <3 jwill irl

    Me too.
  • toddterps62toddterps62 RabbleRouser,
    primate wrote: »
    Except day kills. I love those.

    Me too. I thought I was going to see one on Day 1.
    Look what you fuckers made me do
  • primateprimate RabbleRouser
    ahoda wrote: »
    primate wrote: »
    Tier and Ahoda look bad jumping off jwill to get the DS lynch thing going. Especially since they both jumped back on late.

    Todd stayed far away from the jwill deal all day.


    I would be OK with any of the 3.


    I jumped off for a reason. Got to see who would try to move the vote off of him

    Did you plan to do that by moving the vote off of him?
  • primateprimate RabbleRouser
    Actually reading back over trashes pist. I may have misunderstood them, since I have no idea why w/w means.
  • DSDS RabbleRouser
    W/w = wolf/wolf

    It means on the same scum team together
    dEoVuVB_d.jpg?maxwidth=280&shape=thumb&fidelity=high

    Ah, you’ve been listening to cactus.
  • TaterTater BabyGroot
    I'm a negligent townie. Sorry I've been inactive, guys.
  • TrashTrash RabbleRouser
    W/w means wolf/ wolf

    Me shorthanding that I think it’s a team, not-w/w is saying I don’t think y’all would be wolves together.

    There’s w/v interaction and v/v which means wolf/villager and villager/villager. Just a way to categorize interactions.

    The point of an iso is to remove everything out of context so ye I did remove your posts out of the context of the situation. T’was the point.
  • primateprimate RabbleRouser
    Trash wrote: »
    primate wrote: »
    Trash wrote: »
    Townies can’t kill j$ on N1 since he was dead by then

    According to DS, that's not true.

    He died during the day from lynch so it’s impossible for him to die at night. You’re thinking of Neon.

    Also your vital is wrong

    Honey and jwill are 2 different people. Honey is Johnny dollar. J $, johnny $, etc...
  • primateprimate RabbleRouser
    Jmoney not honey.
  • TrashTrash RabbleRouser
    Malion wrote: »
    Hey I got another box! A pink one this time. Of course I opened it. Inside was a census of players. It told me how many are in each group. Just not what those groups are. Here is the breakdown I got.

    8
    2
    1
    1
    1
    I’m gonna assume the group of 2 is mafia since everyone else so far has flipped 3p.

    This explains where the missing/ other kill came from. I feel like one of these groups wouldn’t have a kill, but at the same time I feel like Ds would make them all killers for the memes.
  • TrashTrash RabbleRouser
    primate wrote: »
    Trash wrote: »
    primate wrote: »
    Trash wrote: »
    Townies can’t kill j$ on N1 since he was dead by then

    According to DS, that's not true.

    He died during the day from lynch so it’s impossible for him to die at night. You’re thinking of Neon.

    Also your vital is wrong

    Honey and jwill are 2 different people. Honey is Johnny dollar. J $, johnny $, etc...
    Well now I feel dumb

  • primateprimate RabbleRouser
    I was blocked n1, and breadcrumbs the flavor. I also clearly used my action last.night, so unless you believe I used 2 actions last night, I'm also clearly not neon's murderous recruit. Although I wish I was.
  • primateprimate RabbleRouser
    So trash is also in the group w ahoda and co who pulled off jwill early, and jumped on late when it was clear that jwill was gonna be dead.

    I could see one of that group being the fanboy.

  • primateprimate RabbleRouser
    Although those selling the fanboy as a killer look a little sus to me too. It's possible, but the writeup doesn't read that way.
This discussion has been closed.