SoDopeMafia X - Day 2

Comments

• primateprimate RabbleRouser
    Trash wrote: »
    W/w means wolf/ wolf

Me shorthanding that I think it’s a team, not-w/w is saying I don’t think y’all would be wolves together.

There’s w/v interaction and v/v which means wolf/villager and villager/villager. Just a way to categorize interactions.

The point of an iso is to remove everything out of context so ye I did remove your posts out of the context of the situation. T’was the point.

The terminology threw me. I have played at your site and remember them using wolf and villager a lot. A lot of us have only played mafia and not werewolf, so we're used to town vs scum or pro town vs anti town
    primate wrote: »
    Townies can’t kill j$ on N1 since he was dead by then

According to DS, that's not true.

He died during the day from lynch so it’s impossible for him to die at night. You’re thinking of Neon.

Also your vital is wrong

Honey and jwill are 2 different people. Honey is Johnny dollar. J $, johnny $, etc...
    Well now I feel dumb

You should play at fe. They change their names about every 3 dsys, and about half of them have 3 or 4 different names. It is really confusing at first.j
    Ok folks.
    Malion wrote: »
    Hey I got another box! A pink one this time. Of course I opened it. Inside was a census of players. It told me how many are in each group. Just not what those groups are. Here is the breakdown I got.

I’m gonna assume the group of 2 is mafia since everyone else so far has flipped 3p.

This explains where the missing/ other kill came from. I feel like one of these groups wouldn’t have a kill, but at the same time I feel like Ds would make them all killers for the memes.

Seems like neon was responsible for a cult or mafia of some type.
  • MittensMittens RabbleRouser,
    Someone catch me up
  • toddterps62toddterps62 RabbleRouser,
    Mittens wrote: »
    Someone catch me up
    A lot of people died.

I lolled at Neon.

You can vote for DS even though he’s the Mod.
    Look what you fuckers made me do
  • TrashTrash RabbleRouser
    Although those selling the fanboy as a killer look a little sus to me too. It's possible, but the writeup doesn't read that way.
    Im not used to flavor analysis.

Contrary to popular belief, my homesite is actually a dragon dress up simulator with the worse forums ever. They recently updated the layout and it looks worse than before.

Off tangent, we don’t do flavor analaysis so I’m not used to looking for clues in it that add connections anywhere.

Also I’ve never played werewolves I just picked up a bunch of terminology.

I assumed that fanboy would be similar to an amnesiac in the sense that, if the basketball king died, they’d take up the reigns. I didn’t really get guardian angel vibes? Where you’re wincon is dependent on someone surviving until end game, since usually they have a protect type role and are made aware of who they’re trying to keep alive.

That’s just my thoughts with it
    Someone catch me up
    A lot of people died.

I lolled at Neon.

Anyone that votes ds is outted scum fyi
  • thenavneetthenavneet RabbleRouser
    The people I wouldn't lynch are Primate, Sock and Tier

Very open to anyone else
    I don’t like the iso system I can’t jump to the post to quote it :cry:

@toddterps62
    When did you First think Neon was scum?
  • TierTier Offishal,
    Someone catch me up
    A lot of people died.

I lolled at Neon.

?
  • TierTier Offishal,
    idk why those #s are there I had them copied to comment on them like 2hrs ago but stopped halfway
  • TierTier Offishal,
    Although those selling the fanboy as a killer look a little sus to me too. It's possible, but the writeup doesn't read that way.

Contrary to popular belief, my homesite is actually a dragon dress up simulator with the worse forums ever. They recently updated the layout and it looks worse than before.

Off tangent, we don’t do flavor analaysis so I’m not used to looking for clues in it that add connections anywhere.

I assumed that fanboy would be similar to an amnesiac in the sense that, if the basketball king died, they’d take up the reigns. I didn’t really get guardian angel vibes? Where you’re wincon is dependent on someone surviving until end game, since usually they have a protect type role and are made aware of who they’re trying to keep alive.

People have made comments in the past about you being good at the game, but you sure like playing dumb. dont know this, dont know that.
  • DSDS RabbleRouser
    Tier wrote: »
    idk why those #s are there I had them copied to comment on them like 2hrs ago but stopped halfway

auto saved draft probably
    dEoVuVB_d.jpg?maxwidth=280&shape=thumb&fidelity=high

Ah, you’ve been listening to cactus.
    Yeah it does that. Saves anything you don't delete.
    Someone catch me up
    A lot of people died.

I lolled at Neon.

At this point, yes.

I thought you were from that mafia site with all the gadgets.

People have made comments in the past about you being good at the game, but you sure like playing dumb. dont know this, dont know that.
    Hm see. Those are opinions. I wasn’t sent to rep my site because they thought I was good I was just the one that was willing to do it.

There’s also site meta which varies and is obvious to tell considering I’m using terms y’all don’t know and trying to explain them/ having the mod explain for me.
    Someone catch me up
    A lot of people died.

I lolled at Neon.

?

There’s no reason to vote ds. He’s not mafia and he doesn’t get us closer to killing mafia. If he’s an added variable and is an actual player/ isn’t in the playerlist for a lol I will actually strangle him.

I’ve played on it yah but I ain’t from it
    I can't decide if Todd just doesn't gaf or if he's scum.

I feel good about nav, mal, and sock for now

Torn on Ahoda and trash

Neutral on tier

Everyone else is fair game.

#lynch @toddler
    Someone catch me up
    A lot of people died.

I lolled at Neon.

?

There’s no reason to vote ds. He’s not mafia and he doesn’t get us closer to killing mafia. If he’s an added variable and is an actual player/ isn’t in the playerlist for a lol I will actually strangle him.

Lol. He has done it before. More than once.

I’ve played on it yah but I ain’t from it

I've played there before, too. They take it really seriously. The gadgets are pretty neat though.
    Mittens and tater have been pretty inactive so far. Hopefully they will pick it up a little.
  • DSDS RabbleRouser
    Cat is working on a mafia bot for here, we will be stealing all the gadgets from everywhere soon
    dEoVuVB_d.jpg?maxwidth=280&shape=thumb&fidelity=high

Ah, you’ve been listening to cactus.
  • thenavneetthenavneet RabbleRouser
    Hey I got another box! A pink one this time. Of course I opened it. Inside was a census of players. It told me how many are in each group. Just not what those groups are. Here is the breakdown I got.

Why are there so many 1s ....

I'm scared
  • MalionMalion RabbleRouser,
    thenavneet wrote: »

Why are there so many 1s ....

I'm scared

DS is obviously his own guy.

Then there is the fanboy.

And the mafia are probably the 2

That just leaves the last 1. Maybe a Jester role... Or something silly like that.
  • ahodaahoda Offishal
    So trash is also in the group w ahoda and co who pulled off jwill early, and jumped on late when it was clear that jwill was gonna be dead.

I could see one of that group being the fanboy.

If trash is town then we are part of th same group
  • ahodaahoda Offishal
    Robbnva wrote: »
    #lynch @ahoda

Didn’t like his reaction to tier’s vote.

Tier voted me because neon may have recruited me. He could have recruited anyone in this game. Me questioning him has merit. You’re sheep vote looks bad on you btw
  • RobbnvaRobbnva RabbleRouser
    I was blocked n1, and breadcrumbs the flavor. I also clearly used my action last.night, so unless you believe I used 2 actions last night, I'm also clearly not neon's murderous recruit. Although I wish I was.

Primate can’t kill
    Cat, que te folle un pez
  • RobbnvaRobbnva RabbleRouser
    ahoda wrote: »
    Robbnva wrote: »
    #lynch @ahoda

Didn’t like his reaction to tier’s vote.

Tier voted me because neon may have recruited me. He could have recruited anyone in this game. Me questioning him has merit. You’re sheep vote looks bad on you btw

When have I ever cared how I look? Never. Your reaction looked bad so I voted it. Come at me bro.
    Cat, que te folle un pez
This discussion has been closed.