SoDopeMafia X - Day 6 / END GAME

Comments

• primateprimate RabbleRouser
    Tier wrote: »
    primate wrote: »
    But he did block me unless he was in the mafia type group and just knew about the RB.

Couldn't there be a mafia RB that inherited the kill or something?
    He could be the last and gets to do both. If we use that logic, it brings me, you and Mal back in the pool, though.
    thenavneet wrote: »
    People come on. I'm 3-shot Town roleblocker

N1: Primate
    N2: Neon
    N3: didn't use action because of the whistle blower box
    N4: Trash

Pushing the notion that there is a Mafia is super scummy because that's literally impossible at this point.

There was a group with a recruiter. Trash was in it.
    I haven't received a message about the Panther since that night

I'm there every night.
    I just can't shake Tier voting with his 3rd poost in this situation. It looks really bad.

The only thing you had to narrow down was if I gave the cocaine or not. I already knew I did so it was pretty simple.

I got no pm saying so. I sure as fuck wouldn't lie about that knowing that 2 others would get info saying it happened.
  • MalionMalion RabbleRouser,
    DS wrote: »
    I can't imagine Mal not getting a pm for the completion of an action that changes his win condition.

I'd assume he'd get it too. DS has made a few mistakes this game so far. Maybe he'll correct it if we @DS

Um, no I haven’t?

Mal = Mclovin?

According to my driver's license yes
    I can't decide if tier is scum or has such a hard on for me that he is willing to lose to lynch me.
    With Robb clearing primate I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt for now

#lynch @thenavneet
  • thenavneetthenavneet RabbleRouser
    I literally have a proven role lmao. How can I be a roleblocker AND killer???
    Wait did anyone confirm those blocks?
    Malion wrote: »
    Wait did anyone confirm those blocks?

I posted that I was blocked on day 1.
    Tier has made a fake excuse to try and lynch me every single day. He is either in love with me or scum.

I literally have a proven role lmao. How can I be a roleblocker AND killer???

Did you already say who you blocked last night?
    I don't see it if you did.
    @thenavneet
    Who did you block last night?
  • TierTier Offishal,
    Tier has made a fake excuse to try and lynch me every single day. He is either in love with me or scum.

ily. also nav said he was 3 shot rb.
  • TierTier Offishal,
    Also the main reason I flipped from nav to you is because some sort of RB fits which means even if he's 3p/scum RB he's not he killer and puppeteer is something DS would put in this game.
  • DSDS RabbleRouser
    DS wrote: »
    Vote Count - D6
    Nav - (1/3) - {tier, Mal}
    Primate - (1/3) - {tier}

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch.

COUNTDOWN TO END OF D6
    dEoVuVB_d.jpg?maxwidth=280&shape=thumb&fidelity=high

Ah, you’ve been listening to cactus.
    Also the main reason I flipped from nav to you is because some sort of RB fits which means even if he's 3p/scum RB he's not he killer and puppeteer is something DS would put in this game.
    So in this day you have assigned me a role that you know I can't possibly have to try and push through a lynch. I was at navs on n2 and he wasn't puppeted.
    Sigh
    So we had a mastermind and his minion.
    That probably takes care of that faction.
    We had a sk and another sk die
    Both serial killers had fanboys.
    Now we still have kills, so one of the fanboys can now kill, or there was only one fanboy and a series of skits.
    I could see mads being one of the fanboy roles. I just don't know if the sk and fanboy win as a team or not.
    They do win as a team according to the sk death writeup.

So if we have a fanboy sk team left, we are lylo.
    @Tater
    We are likely at lylo and need a claim from you. need a claim from you.
    Please
  • TierTier Offishal,
    So in this day you have assigned me a role that you know I can't possibly have to try and push through a lynch. I was at navs on n2 and he wasn't puppeted.

I'm just trying to make sense of this shit. Everyone's claims make sense. We are still in it if we don't lynch town today so we don't necessarily have to lynch the killer. Some things could also happen in our favor tonight and the kill might not even happen.

I'm just trying to make sense of this shit. Everyone's claims make sense. We are still in it if we don't lynch town today so we don't necessarily have to lynch the killer. Some things could also happen in our favor tonight and the kill might not even happen.
    Serial killers and fanboys work as a team. I don't see any way we aren't at lylo today.
    Also what could happen in our favor?
    If there is a team of 2 out there, they win tomorrow even without the kill.
This discussion has been closed.