SoDopeMafia X - Day 1

Comments

• TierTier Offishal,
    jwill wrote: »
    Fan boy let's me know who was 3p with me. It's like a sk in waiting

Then out the other people who are still 3p?
  • jwilljwill RabbleRouser
    Funny you would say that Neon....
  • TierTier Offishal,
    Neon wrote: »
    #lynch @jwill

LETS GET TO LYNCHING

That's not ahoda? What's wrong with you?
    #lynch @Neon
    He was the basketball killer. I don't know who the other 3p is now.
  • TierTier Offishal,
    I'm 90% sure the way things resolve that if you were converted, j$'s message would have told us you were town.
  • DSDS RabbleRouser
    DS wrote: »
    Vote Count - D1
    Jwill - (6/8) - [Ahoda, Darkus, Trash, Tier, McLovinBam, Neon]
    Neon - (1/8) - [Jwill]

dEoVuVB_d.jpg?maxwidth=280&shape=thumb&fidelity=high

Ah, you’ve been listening to cactus.
  • thenavneetthenavneet RabbleRouser
    I'm here

IDT JWill is telling the truth but I don't wanna hammer early. That is where my vote will be though.
    primate
    No, he must've investaged before the magician switched. I'm telling you though, Neon is the 3p killer. I'm a vig for town. But if you guys are set on losing...lynch me.
  • toddterps62toddterps62 RabbleRouser,
    @jwill why don’t you, me and @tier get together and make something happen here.
    Look what you fuckers made me do
    We can hang up on Neon. The fact he wants anyone other than ahoda tells me he’s mafia.
  • MalionMalion RabbleRouser,
    Hey guys I've been at work but damn people dying before they're even playing.
    Probably won't be able to take a deep dive for another hour or so so don't go hammering shit (unless you want I guess whatever)
  • TierTier Offishal,
    jwill wrote: »
    No, he must've investaged before the magician switched. I'm telling you though, Neon is the 3p killer. I'm a vig for town. But if you guys are set on losing...lynch me.

Just from reading it, all his NA involves is targeting someone. I'm pretty sure the way it resolves is that once he j$ was killed the alignment was revealed. Since everything that would apply to a magician resolves before kills, I'm pretty sure the OP is accurate unless DS made a mistake.
    Hey DS, how come I didn’t get the option to use my role at night?
  • MittensMittens RabbleRouser,
    @jwill so @Neon got converted too? How do you know that
  • TierTier Offishal,
    We can hang up on Neon. The fact he wants anyone other than ahoda tells me he’s mafia.

If you would have asked me to lynched him for playing like a faggot last game, I might have swapped my vote.
  • TrashTrash RabbleRouser
    thenavneet wrote: »
    I'm here

IDT JWill is telling the truth but I don't wanna hammer early. That is where my vote will be though.

Why do the believingnif you’re still going to condemn him????

Shady
  • Well. If we hit Jwill tonight then we get information. If he is what he is saying he is then we hit neon tomorrow.
  • By tonight I meant today. DONT LYNCH ME FOR A MISTAKE!
  • NeonNeon BabyGroot
    Tier wrote: »
    #lynch @jwill

LETS GET TO LYNCHING

I can get on ahoda lychin anytime.

Lynch him instead?
    "I have a studio flat which has a pungent smell that I can't find... but I'm gonna endeavour to find that, and then you'll get quiet the raping" - Jim Jefferies
  • TierTier Offishal,
    #lynch @jwill

LETS GET TO LYNCHING

Lynch him instead?

You've topped DS on my list of people I instantly think are scum at the start of the game.
  • NeonNeon BabyGroot
    #lynch @jwill

LETS GET TO LYNCHING

Lynch him instead?

You've topped DS on my list of people I instantly think are scum at the start of the game.

That sounds scummy to me. You scum cunt?
    "I have a studio flat which has a pungent smell that I can't find... but I'm gonna endeavour to find that, and then you'll get quiet the raping" - Jim Jefferies
    Well. If we hit Jwill tonight then we get information. If he is what he is saying he is then we hit neon tomorrow.
    Then what about @thenavneet ? I dislike the fact they’re willing to defend what jwill is saying and yet still lynch them anyway.

The reason for that is mostly because, if neet is town and willing to expose themselves in this way, why not just hard defend him instead of half assing it? Imo, it makes more since if they’re a maf converter instead.

• TierTier Offishal,
    #lynch @jwill

LETS GET TO LYNCHING

Lynch him instead?

Godfather, care to cc?
  • TierTier Offishal,
    Trash wrote: »
    Well. If we hit Jwill tonight then we get information. If he is what he is saying he is then we hit neon tomorrow.
    Then what about @thenavneet ? I dislike the fact they’re willing to defend what jwill is saying and yet still lynch them anyway.

The reason for that is mostly because, if neet is town and willing to expose themselves in this way, why not just hard defend him instead of half assing it? Imo, it makes more since if they’re a maf converter instead.

Why are you saying "they" and "them" when talking about one person? Is there a double meaning to what you are saying?

Cat pls help.
    Catullus
  • Tier wrote: »

Why are you saying "they" and "them" when talking about one person? Is there a double meaning to what you are saying?

Cat pls help.

Protecting potential snowflakes who explode when they get called he or she by mistake. That's the world we live in.
  • NeonNeon BabyGroot
    #lynch @jwill

LETS GET TO LYNCHING

Lynch him instead?

Godfather, care to cc?

whats cc mean in a mafia context?
  • NeonNeon BabyGroot

Cat pls help.

Protecting potential snowflakes who explode when they get called he or she by mistake. That's the world we live in.

fuck em
  • thenavneetthenavneet RabbleRouser

What? I defended him by saying "IDT JWill is telling the truth but I don't wanna hammer early. That is where my vote will be though."

Do you not understand what IDT means. IDT = I don't think JWill is telling the truth

To simplify it more, I think jWill is lying.

I don't want to end the day prematurely to give people time to chime in.
  • TierTier Offishal,

whats cc mean in a mafia context?

credit card. Means "want to bet on it?"
    Mittens
    well partly what Darkus said but a bunch of people on my homesite us they/them so I just default to it

This discussion has been closed.